Hey guys is there a general name for ferts i can use????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetBaked

NZ Represent
Reaction score
Hey guys im going to go and buy some ferts today but i live in New Zealand and there is no such thing as foxfarm or any of those types of ferts so i was wondering if there was a general name for the ferts i should be using. And how many mils i should buy for two 8 inch plants??? And how much ferts to use on each plant???

If you are really stuck and can't find any nutes like AN, Botanicare, etc. you can probably get away with using any nutes recommended for tomatoes. Just use less than the recommended dosage at least at first. Try asking some other growers what they use. I have no idea what is available in NZ, lived in Auckland for a few years in the 1970s but have never been back since.

i remember whe i ustoo live there there was company that makes awesome nuts was cold HESI COMES WITH 3 DIFERENT BOTTLES FIND THIS AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO BRO it comes witlk paper chart how to use-it for what seeedling or clones (cutings)

I like Advanced Nutrients and Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow..

Stunzeed..

i dont hink you find that in NEW ZELAND ??

Latest posts

Back