Trip Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindtrip

Reaction score
Time for another grow. A small one as usual. I've got two White Rhino fems from Green House Seeds and one Afghan regular (hopefully female) freebie from Herbie. The Afghan is three weeks old; the Rhinos are two weeks old.

They're in a 4x2x5 tent, growing in FFOF and under a 600 watt MH. No ferts yet, but I intend to use General Organic products when that time comes.

Side note: can anyone offer an idea as to why the Afghan is curling like it is?

View attachment IMG_20160416_061935847.jpg

View attachment IMG_20160416_061948239_HDR.jpg

View attachment IMG_20160416_061957417.jpg

View attachment IMG_20160416_062016951.jpg

Hi mindtrip!

I don't know about that lowest leaf, except the lower leaves often get beat up.. I think your babies look very nice and green and healthy.. Glad your here journaling. ( did i make up that word?)

Thanks for the kind words, Rose! Glad you stopped by. The curling actually occurred when those leaves were new, but I've seen nothing unusual since. So hopefully it's done. I just transplanted them from solo cups two days ago and they look happier now.

I've had quite a few seeds do that on the first leaf with no ill effects, I kinda think it may be strain related. Looking forward to seeing your grow take off

I do not know what your little visitor is, but I know what it isn't--it isn't a spider mite. Spider mites are very very small and almost not visible with the naked eye. They also prefer the undersides of leaves.

Your plants are looking very nice and green and happy!

That spider is your friend but if he is eating something bad like sm, i would check your leaves really well, like THG said underside for black spidermite ****. I always invite spiders to stay as they are beneficials but the can be an early warning sign. Your plants do look nice. Very cute babies.

Thank you, you two! I'm relieved about the spider and grateful for the compliments. I'll keep my eyes open for any SM ****. So far so good.

Latest posts

Back