Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
nice glass collection...morning BHC hope your day is going good....tome to BIU BHC:vap_bong__emoticon:

Snow :hairpull:

BIU :bong::stoned:

Oh no duck! I guess it is still winter, shoot. maybe you better stay in and really biu!

Sorry duck. It is so beautiful here, I feel bad for all those experiencing a bad winter. It was 57 today. We are getting real head start on outside work.

allright everybody is back....Hg, Rose,Duck,Joe....thought everyone was on strike....howdy,,,,in the 60s and gonna stay that way for a week or so....time to BIU BHC:vap_bong__emoticon:

I am smoking some sour tangie, and it is a little too good, i should have stopped a couple hits back. Oh well. hope you are all well and hopefully have some laughs in your day.

sour tangie....sounds tasty....Im hitting vape pen with my fav Berry White.....really nice and potent.....now out to the shop and sand and prime a door for my hotrod project....have a great day peeps....peace

Can't wait for Winter to be over. 51° today 31° tomorrow.

BIU :bong:

I hear that,42 last night back to the 70s for a few then a cold front coming back this weekend.....atleast I can get some paint work done in my shop,mustang bumper cover and 2 doors off a chevy pickup.....let the fun begin.....BIU BHC

I am just loving our weather. Though we have a bit of colder weather coming up, we have no snow on the ground and many days that warm up into the 50s. We set fence posts the other day.

Joe, what a fun looking ride!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

got up to 79* today,unreal weather lately....time to catch me a buzz and off to work I go.....peace:beatnik:

Snow yesterday, 66° tomorrow and mud :(
Suppose to reach 60° tonight at 10ish.

damn sleep cycles are all bass akward...
4:05 AM and 60°

might, might get the FUCC back today ... a 70° in February

:bong: AM

:48:

edit:

this is the FUCC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFtk6XeZjw[/ame]

Hey Joe, you better hurry. More C.R.A.P. is expected this evening.

denied
might not be till Friday
70 will be LONG gone by then
o well

dabs around
:bong:

record breaking highs here in South Carolina...have a great day all....time to BIU BHC:beatnik:

53° this morning at 5. Been dropping ever since. Freezing rain and snow for tomorrow morning.:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back