Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hold my BHC #008 eh pal?

i'll get my bong up tomorrow fo sho. dont want to wake up the misses cuz i cant touch my bong without hitting it. kinda a "agreement" we have LOL

:bong1:

*EDIT*

WAKE AND BAKE Hahahahahahahaah

BHC.JPG

down to the pipa since brucie got injured in action. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO REPAIR MY BINGER? was thinking put a layer of silicone solid on bottom 2 inches for protection too but that will look crappy, any suggestions?

can i have #1977? year of truck, not birth year. truck is older than me, not to make anyone feel old, cuz your only as old as you feel, but im already broken down and beat up

0703080824.jpg

0703080826.jpg

0703080826a.jpg

someguy said:
down to the pipa since brucie got injured in action. WHATS THE BEST WAY TO REPAIR MY BINGER? was thinking put a layer of silicone solid on bottom 2 inches for protection too but that will look crappy, any suggestions?

can i have #1977? year of truck, not birth year. truck is older than me, not to make anyone feel old, cuz your only as old as you feel, but im already broken down and beat up

Glad to have you here ..the CEO TOA will be back..until then hold this..:bong1: ...and AGU has the answer for your water pipe..be sure its water weld..Good luck someguy

Latest posts

Back