my girls are flowering!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
solid bud. its bud everywhere theres a stem. im excited because this will be the first plant i ever harvest. the buds are very solid aswell. the other auto strains i have going look much more potent though. deimos just now started flowering. but its twice the size of the others. they were all planted at the same time. the syrup still hasnt started to flower.

100_2618.JPG

100_2620.JPG

100_2621.JPG

100_2619.JPG

100_2617.JPG

Looking delicious.
How old are they ?
Ill keep an eye out on this, i like how its going ;)

DonConSemillas said:
Looking delicious.
How old are they ?
Ill keep an eye out on this, i like how its going ;)

haha i havent been keep track on the dates of theese girls. i think i started just before 4/20. the white dwarf is twice as close to finish as any others. the others are covered in thichs where the white dwarf isnt. some are just now getting started. my diemos just started flowering. the syrup STILL hasnt started, but its starting to turn dark green/purple and looks like she will start flowering anyday now. it just litterally grows like cold syrup moves. its been a crazy little ride with the autos. fun and im learning allot. i could post pics of some of the others. i honestly didnt think anyone viewed this thread anymore.

I love seeing people get so excited cuz it really is this fun.

tokinherper said:
definatly the best looking of the bunch. should i trim fan leaves? there are bud sites all under them.
no, just tuck the fan leaves in behind the new budsites. the branches then shoot up.

there looking good for being lil. Seems like when they are small the whole thing fills up with buds. is your 1000w still 4 feet away? i forgot to tell you that after 3 weeks i would get that light as close as possible but not burning your plants close. im not sure what it is for 1000w but at least 2 feet away

Dr.Autoflower said:
no, just tuck the fan leaves in behind the new budsites. the branches then shoot up.

there looking good for being lil. Seems like when they are small the whole thing fills up with buds. is your 1000w still 4 feet away? i forgot to tell you that after 3 weeks i would get that light as close as possible but not burning your plants close. im not sure what it is for 1000w but at least 2 feet away

yeah and its mounted for now. i'll be moveing everything after this crop so it will have to stay where it is for now.

those big fan leaves are important, and very beneficial to have "basking IN the light".. It is THEM that need and 'utilize' the light.. NOT the buds ;)

yeah i only really did it a few times to a few before i got a response. live and learn

still the white dwarf. heres some photos. first is without flash.

100_2638.JPG

100_2639.JPG

100_2640.JPG

100_2641.JPG

ive been checking her with my 60x magnifier and all the trich are clear. look like dew drops. i've also been checking other stuff i've purchased recently and i really cant tell a big difference. as i said this is my first plant so im amped to take her down, but not too early since im looking for more of a narcotic effect. any advice? she is SOLID. it doesnt give when you squeze the buds. the plant is litterally solid bud aswell. im still feeding her. should i switch to just water and kool bloom to get her ready? i know i've never done this before but i think there will be good bit more than an OZ when dried and cured. what do you think?

p.s. sorry so long but im proud of this little girl.

100_2656.JPG

100_2655.JPG

100_2649.JPG

100_2650.JPG

100_2651.JPG

100_2652.JPG

100_2653.JPG

100_2654.JPG

How old is it?
if there all clear then you got a week or 2 to go. So start flushing it with just water until you chop to get all them nutes out

Some growers flush some don't, depending on the chemicals you use and the cure time also changes how the buds burn. It's a matter of dialing in just like anything else. I think dirt holds more nutes then water so it might need more of a flush. Im soiless so I'm not sure. I don't like the idea of starving my girls so during the last 2 weeks I do feed alot less but I continue to feed them. I do cure longer then usual and I think this plays a big role. Some of the growers I know don't even cure a week.

tokinherper said:
still the white dwarf. heres some photos. first is without flash.
hapnan tokein !!!
youl be well chufed with white dewarf when she redy,,,,its a grate tast,high,smell iv grew and breed with this strain and is probly the best auto iv came across to date,,,iv got 2 fem ww beans i plan on starting as soon as my current autos are dun,,,,im gona find 2 realy big pots for them and treat them so good...;) you grow looks good bro sum cunky buds ,,,peace[j]

getting the white dwarf girl ready for chop. her pics up first. the syrup hit a growth spurt and started flowering. it has crazy color and looks the most potent so far. then i snapped some pics of the afgan kush ryder. she is gorgeous. i could look at her all day. smells VERY fruity. last is a pic of the diemos. she's gonna have a good yield.

100_2662.JPG

100_2663.JPG

100_2664.JPG

100_2665.JPG

100_2666.JPG

100_2667.JPG

100_2668.JPG

wooooooooooh, looking nice :D pass me a bowl of that when its done !

good job ! ;)

DonConSemillas said:
wooooooooooh, looking nice :D pass me a bowl of that when its done !

good job ! ;)

thanks i cant wait to be smoking it myself. especially the afgan kush. shes sooo sweet

Latest posts

Back