friendly reminder to all indoor growers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
friendly reminder to clean your floresence ,hps,mh, or whatever lights you are using once a month to get full potential of your lumens and dont forget your reflectors . also it might be a good idea to do this when lights have been out for a few hours to prevent 1st degee burns .also to ad warm water without any soap residue will do the trick with a misting bottle and a clean white cotton towel to prevent scratching of the surfaces. okay i did my good marijuana deed for the day . hpe i helped someones plants take off thats been slow growing.;)

so for my bad typing, i meant use plain warm water in a misting bottle and do not use any form of soap cause it will build residue or you can probably use windex or any other window cleaners also but i prefer just plain warm water.

I use methyl hydrate, but I only do it once a grow... the light is waaaaaaaaay to hot any other time to do it.

Excellent advice, plus the cleaner the environment, the better the grow

i myself use organic fish n seaweed nutes to mist with and sometimes exspecially when the flos. are very close to plant it kinda dries up on the bulbs and makes a nasty lil mess. not to mention how many lumens they are neglected from this .

yeah, i'd like to mist... but i find the hps spots the plants... so i dont bother unless i'm correcting something.

kade' try misting next time when time for lights to go out youll then have 12 hours for plants to absorb the moisture . i never mist with hps on cause of the chance of hot spots with the exception of my flos in the veg room .

Latest posts

Back