Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ma'am, and I am not running it high like a bunch do, just to supplement a lil.....the o'l hippy went to ICU....I'm upset.

Hope things get better for U soon Evets !

Rose when U go to the doc don't stop taking your RSO !--- U quit taking it and your b/p goes back up the doc says see I told U !--- it don't reduce b/p !

Sounds like just about here NEEDS to be on a medicine that is against the law nationally !--- So sad !

Thanks rose. I know it's hard, and we will get through this. I've just never seem depression. Not really. Yeah when o was locked upni was down and out. But what my wife has is something. She would never leave, even if that meant sinking with me. And I feel the same. I guess I am used to fixing stuff. I fix our cars. I fix our house. I run power, I learn what I need and do it. I am a fixer. And when I can't fix it, it messes me up. I look back when I was 18 or so, I thought I was smart. Ha-ha. I'm sure I'll look back at 27, and find I was just as dumb and niave as I was at 18.
I was so busy I forgot to check my grow last night!! I had time to water some seedlings this am. Once I get a few nice buds, I'll be posting up a pic or two.
We have a lot in common. My ex wife is bi polar and my mother died of pancreatic cancer, and I am a fixer as well. Never could fix either of their problems, but it all works out in the end. These things happened to me 25 years ago. Clearly, it left a lasting impression on my psyche.

Next time Giggy comes around I want to see if he found out why that male he wanted to breed bloomed under 24/7 and it wasn't an auto !-- I never heard of such a thing !

Kraven, OH NO!!! i love that guy... Did he spring a leak in his last surgery? Lets keep really good thoughts, he and his wife were coming to see us... Glad it didn't happen on the road. I know your worried, but you know he will be ok dont' you? If you are worried than i am too. Is he at a good hospital, are there good hospitals?

Keef, I feel the same way as you do about pot always being medicine, even if ya didn't know it. Congrat on the project! My plan with the doc is just handing him my bp monitor and when he said those are amazingly great numbers, then i will let him have it... LOL Some of us have to educate our doctors and I am... one by one.

Evets needs to start eating pot to help with the stomach and who know what else it will help. Hang in Evets.

Good morning Umbram i see you down there.
I am off to PT.

Morning O.F.C ....Rose great for you getting off the B.P. meds...have a great workout :)....
Evets Good luck man you will make it. ...
Y.D....I feel for you bro..It's tough you will all get thru this together. ...all our best. ...
LET'S All Puff one. ...:48:

Umbra -- I find myself needing something to chase !--- I'm still trying to lay hands on a cut of that Pink Kush out of Canada !-- Hey Billy !--How U doing ?--

Anyway -- Tell me about some legend that's hard to get ! ---Tell me about several !--- The T.E. turned out to be a jewel !--- See growing weed U need to get a little obsessed and be a little compulsive !--

Morning OFC. Been under the weather these past few days. Back on track today it time to get high. Going to check on my seedlings to see if anymore sprouted.

Got one more Hippie's Dawg seedling to plant. The other plants seem to be growing slow. I got new lighting to put up.

Ya....Nes those dawg seeds are ready. .just checked my seeds. .one of the hippies dawg seeds is up...first one to pop :)

lol cane it is fun to seeds grow. Overcast and Rainy. I'm slow moving today. Just want to sit back and take it easy. But I got a big day in the kitchen. Going to slow cook chicken to make a chicken pot pie for tomorrow. Haven't had that in along time. And for tonight it meat loaf. Plus I got to hang lighten. Coffee and a bowl yes that sounds good.

Magic Beans !--- Be like Jack and the Beanstalk soon !-- I got normal healthy Dawg plants as well as the Mutant Dawgs !-- That GG#4 though is gonna be a monster !---still haven't tasted my Bubblicious--- Still got some to sex--- so I'm looking for a fine male !--- Got B.B.-x-T.E.---- B.B. -x- W.W. -- Papaya-- Only got one healthy P.H. --- couple Strawberry Elephants !--and a single Head Trip !-- Got to thin the herd -- Only need the best Strawberry and blueberry! -- Kinda wanting some BlackBerry Kush !

Events Keef cane have a Great Day. Rose DD stay high. Wishing you a Beautiful Day. Rose were are though Bee's? Think I am going to look in on getting some lady bugs.

Hey Cane ---U know those seed bottles I use ? --- Nes got a whole bottle full of them Dawg seed !---

Umbra --I don't know whether to congratulate U -- offer my condolences -- or apologize ! -- I have your work in a breeding pair of BPU-X-B.B. --- I kept my boy "Trips" and I got My Blueberry Queen so in time as my technique improves I'm gonna breed them again and make me a mess of F-2 seed !--- Then I'm gonna rape them with my Zombie Juice !--- Blueberry Tetra ?

Kraven, OH NO!!! i love that guy... Did he spring a leak in his last surgery? Lets keep really good thoughts, he and his wife were coming to see us... Glad it didn't happen on the road. I know your worried, but you know he will be ok dont' you? If you are worried than i am too. Is he at a good hospital, are there good hospitals?

No ma'am he sprang the leak late Saturday night early Sunday morning, been a tough few days for him, they confirmed where the leak was and how big it is but cant really get to it well to clip it off, so they tried to cauterize the best they could and sprayed it with epi. At this point he is in a big pickle, his surgeon is on standby in case he crashes....he is not well, and as a nurse, I am worried....especially with his recent past history. So yes, its time to worry, and try and send positive vibes.

Kraven the man means alot to U and I can see your pain !-- It doesn't always end badly !-- Best Wishes to U and your mentor !-- It sounds like he has been an inspiration to U !---That'll never change !

Keef, you are a nice guy with some good insights.

nes, i hope you feel better soon.. sounds like your cooking up a storm. I need to do that... maybe.

Kraven, he has to be ok... I owe him dinner.

Kraven all the best vibes we can round-up out here coming your way. ....:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back