Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this a pot site and many might wonder what some liquor got to do with weed !-- Seems to me if we gonna do some buying or selling -- I might have to get U to do some taste testing for me !-- U get all warm and fuzzy and walk away all happy and stuff---( and I get my asking price !)-- Seems like a connection to weed to me !-- but what do I know ?

Sometimes I get so high like I was god ! -- They were not THCA crystals at all Umbra !-- The tricky bastids !-- Took me awhile to figure it out !-- I know what it is !-- Now to make them !-- Probably phosphate !-- Could be acetate !-- I'm sure the THCA was just an over site --Little white lie !-- We can do this Umbra !-- I get back with U on this !--

Morning OFC
TC Nice to meet ya. Keef, Budlight Anyone how long does BB King take in flower.
Who needs to get high :48:

Morning OFC
TC Nice to meet ya. Keef, Budlight Anyone how long does BB King take in flower.
Who needs to get high :48:

I do! I do. Pas that rasal over my way. At my house, in dirt, the BB King took 75 days from 12/12.

Thanks Nick I got at least 8 to go. Mine is in Hydro. Just finished the stretch. I need to keep better notes.

Morning all, harvest is done and today is clean and re-pot into to flower. Rez changes and all that fun stuff....me and the ol hippy gonna go fishing again on Tuesday so got to hurry like a bunny rabbit today ;)

Kraven, how did your appointment go this week?

WH, what you doing? have you got your garden planted? I still miss you.

I am going to have to get some amnesia haze seeds. loving this stuff.

Hey Rose. This year i planted flowers in my Garden boxes and put my tomatoes in containers. Dont have much time at home to deal with a lot of veggies. Besides i had some root knot nematodes that im trying to get rid of.
My peach trees are looking good.
And i miss yas too. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
What up Kraven,,nick and Woodhippie?

In my first step into hydro, I am going to get me a cloner. Any suggestions? Prefer something from Amazon 'cause ain't no hydro stores where I'm at.

That works, I use Rapid Rooter plugs, then once rooted they just pop into whatever hydro set-up / or soil your running. I have found over the years that you need to try as many methods as possible till you find the one your most comfortable with and then go with that. I have also found that at different times of the year I seem to have better results just tossing fresh cuts in a glass of water and let them do their thing. Whatever method you end up using...if your getting good results then thats the best method.....for you ;)

Morning ofc. Smoking a nug of grass monkey this morning. Strong. Needs a good cure though

Thanks guys. Hippy, I kinda be leaning your way. I have a nearly 100% success rate doing it the way I do now but thats in dirt. I'm kinda wanting one thats plug and play that will lead me down the path to a medium free water garden.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Watching my news shows about that forbidden topic -- Catch up later !

I have built all my cloners using plastic containers, ,air pump with stones,,and Neoprene incerts. I never use clear containers.

Morning All......we have sunshine:)
Puffing on some BPU X BB...:48:...

My cloners are 1 gallon ice cream buckets and my clones float in chunks of styrofoam. Some of my bubblelers are small plastic bowls center of top cut out and covered with micro fiber cloth over the top using the ring of the top to hold it on. oh and filled with cleaned rocks or stainless nuts and bolts. I have some puck stones but i have to tie stuff to them or glue them to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back