Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiders we got'm halfway through flower...what's a guy to do??Sprayed them with Nuke'EM..... lights out fan's on....need a puff:48:

Get as many ladybugs as you can it's going to sound crazy but try to vacuum up as many as you can

mr.Cane that is horrible. I have not had bugs yet, i dread the day i get them. i belive its like riding a motorcycle. its not IF you go down, its WHEN you go down.
more a WHEN than an IF with bugs it seems.

Good morning OFC....Thanks guys first time for the little suckers..... ladybugs nematodes today....

Hit them with Pyrethrum every three days. Cut off and remove badly infected leaves....if you can turn loose a herd of lady bugs. You must spray every three days for at least three times. It also good to hit them with a second mitacide and alternate. this late in flower it may just be hand wiping leaves, removing leaves and believe it or not vacuuming the leaves does work. I would have to look up pyrethrum but it is organic and i think it can be used up to the day of harvest...but check the label on whatever you buy.

Good morning everyone, had a great day on the river with Harley, 'cept he kept trying to go swimming.Stupid dog loves the water, can't swim a lick, he sinks and his nose is too short. Sorry to hear about your bugs mrcane, I had 'em last fall. I did the ladybug thing and it did the job however My house still has ladybugs turning up now and again. I think I'm a weed wackin' today.

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start I soaked a whole bunch of beans last night hopefully we see some tales today i'm having a little bit of a dilemma today I don't know whether I should buy some new flood and drain tables or if I should buy some UBC some strawberry cough and some agent orange man the struggles real what to do what to do hahaha

Lights are on guess I better stick my head in and see if garden is O.K. !-- I thing I might just spray and clean the grow room with some mighty wash !-- They be here again ! --Just a matter of time !-- Next I me I'm get me some lady bugs !-- U know something kinda funny ? -- Every single one of us be in the pharm today with a loop looking for bugs !-- I know I will !-- Bugs be the fatal flaw of any rotation !

For real! I have been getting some very tough assignments lately!
St. Nick, you sure Harley is a full blooded Shih Tzu? Mine don't even like walking on wet sand! And, forget about them going outside if the ground is wet from dew or rain! Ginger gets really worried when she sees someone in the water & wants to go to them, but the water is in the way! It's funny cause she heads out there to them but she stops when she realizes that she's in the surf & getting wet! Going to bed; gotta do another one tonight. You all have a high day.

View attachment FB_IMG_1494655362916.jpg

bud, i vote supplies over seeds.
i am gearing up to go full auto watering. i have a fiberglass tray that i am thinking of using for veg, it would give me plenty of room. might have a tray for bloom too. also working on getting a parts list together for my clone/cut space. going with off the shelf led bulbs for the small space, its in a mini fridge. once i figured out my veg space, i knew i needed more room for cuts and things i want to hold. veg is going to be just big enough to feed bloom.

What up Umbra ? -- See some the stuff U bred up there among the sprouts ?

Bud I'm with Dog about supplies over seed ! -- Get your system up and running so it pleases U !-- I gotta put that box in veg back to work but I'm where I need to be right now with the grow !-- Anything else I'm need ?--What I got can pay for it ! -- Having this basic unit like I got when it's time I make as many "units" as I need !-- One day soon I may just do that !-- Let my "weed store in a box" become what it can be ! -- I can see being able to feed a dispensary! -- Only problem is I'm an Outlaw Pot Farmer ( we don't always obey the rules and stuff )--not a business man !-- I'm need a partner eventually ain't I ?-- Maybe I just stay Outlaw ? --

U know Texas started licensing growers for they high CBD oil recently !-- I thought about getting involved for about 2 seconds !-- I would just get in trouble !-- U know some my plants would da Dank instead ?-- I'm just not so sure about all the rules and paperwork involved !-- I just grow the sheet !

Used my injector on that roast last night and let it set all night !-- It been in the smoker bout half hour now !
Nice roast !--

D.D., Harley is double registered. AKC and CKC. Ever since he was 3 months old he lived in my camper with me. Usually we were parked within a few yards of the beach. He's also really fond of riding my Harley. Poor little fellow has never realized he was a shih zhu. He thinks he's human. You should hear him talk.

Nick my Itsy-Bitsy was black and was my side kick for 17 years ! -- I still miss that ole girl !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back