Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squish is my new go to strain. Blueberry sativa x C99 x blackrose...smells and tastes like grape pixie stix

My Brother brought me some Green Last night,,,,it is freaking awesome,,GG#4. Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Getting my back porch ready cause i have to head back outta town tomorrow. They gonna be replacing my Roof and building me a New Covered Porch with an extension of the roof instead of those stupid Fiberglass Panels that are rotting all to hell on my porch now. lol
We spend a lot of time on that back porch. Grilling time next weekend which gives a long weekend due to MD.
Hope yall all have a great day.

Umbra ,,how the hell do you keep up with so many stains? Dang Little Brother. Good job.

I am a collector. I have beans from all over the world and have been at this a couple of minutes.
I have those same corrugated panels over my patio and mine are more than 20 years old. They need to be replaced. It is my next project.

I hear ya Weed, I am in the process of building a 16'x40' porch on the back of my house. I'll probably live out there when its done.

I am a collector. I have beans from all over the world and have been at this a couple of minutes.
I have those same corrugated panels over my patio and mine are more than 20 years old. They need to be replaced. It is my next project.

Thats to cool Bro. Someday i might be asking you for a couple good beans.
And yep its those freaking corrugated panels. They are so old thd birds pull the crap off to use in their nest. Leaks everywhere. Very glad to get rid of them. Plus it will be cooler with a real roof. Lol

Im with ya Nick,,,i love my backyard and porch. Mine runs the lenth of the back of the house and is 8ft deep. Another words a 40x8. We may screen some of it in to keep those freaking bugs out.

My house is an L shaped rancher and a metal corrugated roof was added behind the family room. The space is 25 x 22. Next to it they added another space directly behind the garage. It runs the length of the back and joins the metal corrugated space. The sidewalls for that space are corrugated cardboard and steel. And this space is screened in. The patio space is outside the screened area. It's harder to explain than it is to see. The cardboard walls have a flat roof. 3 roofs plus the patio...freaking nightmare.

Ugh !-- Sorry! -- Feel like I got a mind enema or something !

Bud here they be !-- bigger bottle is Your Strawberry Rhino male on Umbra's-- Plush Berry -x--Strawberry Desiel -- Got about 5 dozen good looking seed !-- Smaller bottle with only about 2 dozen seed is Bud's Strawberry Rhino on Umbra's B.B. King !
What U want me to do with them Bud ? -- Half dozen of each is all I'm keeping !-- Maybe someone else might want a few ?

View attachment 20170521_130424-1.jpg

I just love the sound of the rain coming down on my new Tin roof! Sounds like country heaven!

Well, here's the results of my endeavors in the garden. In the back the Sativa will be coming down in a week or so, one way or another. Definitely an outdoor strain, I won't grow it inside again. After that, the oldest is at 21 day, 4 are at 10 days, 2 are at 5 and the rest went in yesterday.

Sorry about the lighting.

View attachment Garden day1a.jpg

View attachment garden day1b.jpg

Work it Nick !-- We all overcast waiting on the rain later then more tonight !-- Don't apologize about the lights -- U should see me turn the lights off and try to take a pic with the flash !-- Dis one time I mashed the wrong button or something -- Took an accidental pic of a ghost !-- Ugly stoner looking old man with red eyes -- UGLY !-- Scared me I almost kilt that phone !

Pics in the dark and the wheel rolls on !

View attachment 20170521_150429.jpg

View attachment 20170521_150449.jpg

View attachment 20170521_150443.jpg

Bud -- See those 2 types of lid in that first pic ? -- The box lids are not interchangeable !

Nick rain on a tin roof will put me to sleep !-- Something about the steady sound !

See how the plants fall all around when they get top heavy ? -- I'm need a net or something if I veg them any bigger !

my last seed order they sent me a scrog net. funkynetz.com, maybe they have what you are looking for.

GDP-x- BPU ? -- When I jar it does it go in a Purple -- Blue or Clear jar ? -- I don't know these things !-- Is that an O.C.D. question ?

Rough numbers on the rotation ? -- Right now each week I'm getting around 2 ounces per box and climbing toward 4 !-- Been eating my trim in caps but now I got more than I can eat so ? -- Hello dry ice hash and might have to make some them Moon Rocks one day !-- So I 'm thinking when I say I only get a couple ounces a week -- that ain't the whole story ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back