Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Dog when we have to pay top dollar for some of that west coast weed and have it shipped to a prohibition state -- Dam right it's precious !-- That's my story and I'm sticking to it !-- They do grow fine weed out there !

I don't know anybody around here that don't smoke but then I don't associate with very many peeps either. Back in my outlaw days I didn't trust anybody. Now, in a year and a half, less then 3 people have been in my house. I pay with weed based on 400 an oz. People seem to think thats a pretty good deal but then this is a prohibition state

What up Bud ?
Nick I been valuing mine too low !-- Fine weed is scarce in prohibition states !-- In Austin where there is more good weed since they introduce the catch and release program !-- Caught with less than 2 oz. U get a ticket ---Weed goes for about $60 a quarter ounce for fine weed !-- Bout the same in Houston !

Does it really matter Kraven ? What if U did check in and no one remembers then were U really here ? -- I'm not !-- Sent my doppelganger instead !

Texas busting at the seams with cheap Mexican brick weed so prices are lower here !

Around here brickweed goes for 200. an oz., 40 an 1/8th.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Know the right person it can cost $600 a pound !-- That is not just for one pound though !-- U got to take the brick !-- We got a high po-po to civilian ratio !

I can't smoke that stuff, makes me cough up a lung. I put a lot of effort in the drying and curing so my stuff usually smokes pretty good. The comment I get most often is "Damn, thats a smooth toke!" I still cough but not like I would with crap weed.

Weed Independence is the only way ! -- Grow it yourself -- and U never run out !-- At one time I figured when people in prohibition states get a taste of good weed they ain't gonna want that brickweed !-- I live close to the border and considered trying to find a way to do some kind of extraction on that stuff clean it up and sell it back to them at a profit but !-- I ain't got time or the desire to do that anymore !-- I used to think in quanity! -- Some how along the way it changed to quality !
But turning a dollar is the American way ?

U know what I said about $600 a lb. if U know the right person ? -- U get it for that price from the wrong person -- They just gonna take your money and put U in a shallow grave somewhere !--Weed ain't glamorous or anything every deal could be your last! -- So I be down with weed independence !

There was no weed violence prior to the Colombians getting into the game in the 70's. Us ol hippies just dont seem to have them kinda issues keef ;)

There was no weed violence prior to the Colombians getting into the game in the 70's. Us ol hippies just dont seem to have them kinda issues keef ;)

You obviously didn't go through the 70's in these Hills. Rednecks up here take your money then take your life.

I know Kraven ! -- Things were different then !-- Now the violence is really bad !-- I've said before I want to fly again one day but it's not now !-- They got that silver or lead question and I don't want to be forced to do stuff ! -- Kinda like Nick and his independent hillbilly thing -- I just mostly want to be left alone but there's some things draw they attention and they come talk to U !-- That ain't good !-- If a fellow was down here growing dank and the cartels found out they come see U !-- Some smarta** peacock down here this close to the border start making tetraploid marijuana plants they'd hunt him down ! -- I have had NO success in that project !-- I have been thinking about a better house gun for self defense !-- What would be the chances of a guy laying hands on one them Squad Assault Weapons ?-- With single shot - 3 round burst and full rock and roll with the belt feed ? -- I think I be wanting one !

If you need full rock n roll with some concealment I would suggest glock 18. The 100 round clip is a bit hard to conceal though.

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpx8ovP0kTk

I'm talking about a gun for a hardened fixed defensive position ! --I got the rest covered !-- Well there is something in 40 mm. I'd like to have but U ain't post to have them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back