A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
word gonna grow some 10 ft buckeye purp plants next year ill see how they do outdoors :48:

word gonna grow some 10 ft buckeye purp plants next year ill see how they do outdoors :48:
Mel was saying they do real well outside. I would love to see a 10ft B.P.

I bet the choppers wouldn't recognize what it is because of all the colors lol.

haha lol yeah just watch i told mel i was gonna do it when i won the seeds gonna do them in 20 gal pots

Kindbud, I don't have your patience, mine will be sprouted as soon as I get them.

Oh my... Melllllllll I require this! Did you restock yet?! lol :)

The Dr. wants! :D

Very nice job AM! :aok:

I want that framed for my pink bathroom...OMG, they are beautiful! Thank you for posting.

Oh my... Melllllllll I require this! Did you restock yet?! lol :)

The Dr. wants! :D

Very nice job AM! :aok:
Thanx Doc!
Those are just tasty looking
Right! Makes me want berries.... any kind lol.
I want that framed for my pink bathroom...OMG, they are beautiful! Thank you for posting.
That would be some awesome art work. Only problem would be getting people out of the bathroom lol.:)

Thanks for stopping in everybody!!!!!:48:

Those are some tasty looking buds, I hope the high is as good as her looks.

Same here AM. it has to be potent or bye bye.

Did you clone any of them? You def got a keeper in there.
But of course! I put a cut of the #3 pheno in to flower on Monday as a matter of fact. :)

There are a lot of factors to a good keeper imo, potency being the biggest for me. This gal is definitely #1 in the bag appeal department though. My fingers are crossed for a potent pheno!

Latest posts

Back