A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Got another 5 tons of a/c installed today. Gotta compensate for the sulfur burners that are going in soon.
9db668098fa80cf29ba70ede6c5c37cc.jpg

i gots some questions on those sulphur burners. are you guys running them in the flower area or just in the veg rooms, and are they a cure all for the sporey stuffs?

i gots some questions on those sulphur burners. are you guys running them in the flower area or just in the veg rooms, and are they a cure all for the sporey stuffs?
We are using them in flower and veg. Only when lights are out, and only for 15 minutes per hour. So far I haven't noticed any mildew and my "yeast and mold" tests are coming back saying "none detected". As for a cure all... if you have huge temp/humidity fluctuations it will still show up, albeit in smaller amounts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow, you got it going on AM..good for you. Absolutely beautiful shots up there. wow.

Wow, you got it going on AM..good for you. Absolutely beautiful shots up there. wow.
Thanks Rosebud! I may need to hit you up for some OD tips. I'm planting a couple ladies outdoors this year in some raised coco coir beds. I recycled some old tractor tires. We have tons of 60mph wind, baseball sized hail, and 30-40 degree differences between night and day temps.

The first thing i can think of that you will need is this...for the winds.[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Tenax-Hortonova-Net-67-Inch-328-Feet/dp/B00MWE7Y60?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00[/ame]

TC bud turned me on to this and it is great in the wind.

I'm using those trellises in the dispensary grow now. I have access to as much of it as I need lol. I was thinking about rachet strapping a silk screen over the plants to slow down hail?

We are using them in flower and veg. Only when lights are out, and only for 15 minutes per hour. So far I haven't noticed any mildew and my "yeast and mold" tests are coming back saying "none detected". As for a cure all... if you have huge temp/humidity fluctuations it will still show up, albeit in smaller amounts.

it showed up for a second, and now it looks like its going away.

question, i had a buddy working, and vaping the whole time in my flower room, could the vape have caused the PM?

cuz he aint here no mo and now the pm is clearing up

Thanks Rosebud! I may need to hit you up for some OD tips. I'm planting a couple ladies outdoors this year in some raised coco coir beds. I recycled some old tractor tires. We have tons of 60mph wind, baseball sized hail, and 30-40 degree differences between night and day temps.

greenhouse, best of both worlds imo. free sun, protection from elements. i would love to be able to go that route..

Man i wish i could grow outside in a greenhouse. That would be awesome .

Latest posts

Back