GS Cookies, Larry, Grape OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score

Attachments

• 100_2026.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 230
YAY Dman, those look really happy and healthy, i am glad your doing a journal, it just isn't right when you aren't here.

Sweet....be checking you out:)

I see I am late to the Party...:D Nice lineup. Whose GS is that? Clone only or beans?

Green Mojo.

Thanks everyone, I will update this one every week or two.

HL, all these seeds are from Cali Connection. I actually ordered the GS on your suggestion, I was ordering some Larry and wanted some other stuff so I started a thread asking everyone "what would you order?" and you said anything with cookies in it is hot right now, so I ordered a few of them. :)

Thanks everyone, I will update this one every week or two.

HL, all these seeds are from Cali Connection. I actually ordered the GS on your suggestion, I was ordering some Larry and wanted some other stuff so I started a thread asking everyone "what would you order?" and you said anything with cookies in it is hot right now, so I ordered a few of them. :)

Gotcha...I remember that thread now. It will be interesting to see just what Cali Connection did with the GS.

It looks like I will get 2 out of 3 with the GSC clones I took, 2 will be plenty, I havent grown this before so not sure if i even want clones of it but the mother is 15 days into flower so I will know more soon, based on growth I want to keep her but still need a smoke report to see if she is worth the space.

View attachment 20150304_120102.jpg

Looks like we get to see a few different batches of cookies, I'm running the CBD Crew fem GSC. She was a bit of a pita to germ, 2:6, but they seem to be begging really nice, heard the same reports on cloning her too.

Congrats on the clones throwing roots. Always nice to be able to hang on to a cut.

Dman, those look so nice. Awesome. I am in a cloning slump so glad to see you rocking it.

Thanks Rose, this is my first attempt to clone in almost 2 years so im happy.

I love those pink pictures of beautiful healthy girls. Just lovely.

Popped in Dman to say hi and see your journal, looks like this is gonna be a good thread, I'm pulling up a chair for the show :)

Latest posts

Back