growing on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes the first pic the one to the right side. that pic was a day older at the time it is probably not clearly showing the ripeness but it can be harvested already i think i will do tomorrow just a couple days earlier to make the much needed space for some plants that are overcrowding the 2nd 1/2of my flowering area

35W is super low, only .3 amps @120v

My fan is rated at 120W which draws 1 amp.

Id be interested to see how many cfms yours can do. I think the main reason for the style I use is for its cooling ability (the higher velocity I mentioned earlier)

So if cooling lights is not an issue, I can def see a benefit for that style setup.

it is 220v 35w. it changes the air alright. i will never add a cooled hood.

happened to have my cam took some shots. the only thing im a bit worried about is the overcrowding plants on the early girls side. 7 plants there growing beautifully i chose to wait another day or 2 to harvest 1/2 of the finishing girls then i could transfer 2 plants there... im anxious to do that. anyway i have already smoked like 2/3 the plant im going to harvest and still have one big plant intact with plenty of bud yay!

View attachment 20150507_195524.jpg

View attachment 20150507_195537.jpg

View attachment 20150507_195549.jpg

Zem i hate to see people grow and not get a lot of end product for all the hard work put in so do you want me to mentor you through a grow and your harvest will me massive in comparison to what you are achieving atm.
Peter

it is 220v 35w. it changes the air alright. i will never add a cooled hood.

the energy consumption is still the same, you just have 2 hot legs to carry the amperage.

I always post the rated amperage to make sure people size the wiring right. Watts is watts for the most part.

Zem i hate to see people grow and not get a lot of end product for all the hard work put in so do you want me to mentor you through a grow and your harvest will me massive in comparison to what you are achieving atm.
Peter

i am open to criticism, anything that makes me grow more. however i dont think that it is clear for you how much i achievr because my space is cranked and there is no easy way for pics. i normally get over 0.5g/w hps of very good bud. i did have issues while i was out of bud and needed to expand rapidly so i was crowding more clones earlier to begin flowerin sooner and i would begin chopping drying and smoking from them as they ripened. that had a heavy toll on yield but i didnt care because it served great to keep me supplied and right now i am pulling this grow which i lost like 1/4 on yield due to one of the 3 plants being male found out after the stretch. but right now i have one intact plant from my williams wonder to be harvested in about 10 days that is a huge ball of bud. i will try to show it off when i cut it. after this grow i should be able to easily harvest bud regularly and be oversupplied and happy. if you notice things that i might be doing wrong feel free to comment :)

very cool little setup you got going on! im subbed. i like your grow bags in the ebb and flow method never seen that before very cool. and the ladies are looking frosty as well :)
sorry how many weeks or days do you have your grow staggered for?

very cool little setup you got going on! im subbed. i like your grow bags in the ebb and flow method never seen that before very cool. and the ladies are looking frosty as well :)
sorry how many weeks or days do you have your grow staggered for?

thanks frank :) there are 2 strains 60 and 70 day from flip 12/12. now i have plants at different stages which i dont like but had to do it. i am using growbags in different styles ans sizes depending on need. the type i prefer is using big bags laid on their side this way i found to be very efficient because i could flood up until the top of the rocksvwithout having any algae problems and the root structure will have a lot more space

very cool man. ive always wanted to give ebb and flow a try but never got around to it, i have tried deep water culture a few times and i really enjoy it but gonna have to try ebb at some point i think. as a perpetual grower wouldnt it benefit you to have the plants in different stages? so when one batch is ready move it out and bring in the new little ones and have less down time?

very cool man. ive always wanted to give ebb and flow a try but never got around to it, i have tried deep water culture a few times and i really enjoy it but gonna have to try ebb at some point i think. as a perpetual grower wouldnt it benefit you to have the plants in different stages? so when one batch is ready move it out and bring in the new little ones and have less down time?
no not really most importantly i want the flowering chamber to stay running all thr time without losing days vegging. id rather have a chance to clear up my room and maybe spray dome pesticide at the beginning of flowering. now i cant deal with any pests because there are flowers around all the time

ahhhh ok ok i get ya you have a separate vegging space i thought you had it all in one :)

a little update :D i harvested 1 plant and have one huge plant to be harvested in 10 days. i moved 3 out of 7 plants in place of the harvested plant. those are smaller plants in smaller bags i will be adding 1 more plant making a total of 8 under 800w.

a little update :D i harvested 1 plant and have one huge plant to be harvested in 10 days. i moved 3 out of 7 plants in place of the harvested plant. those are smaller plants in smaller bags i will be adding 1 more plant making a total of 8 under 800w.

Nice plants zem. I hope mine looks half as good.

very nice man! about how tall would you say your plants are? and what kinda yield did previous girls have?

thanks BOU and frank. the plants are about 1.3' from base of stem to top. i level them with a screen. had i kept them stretching they grow much taller. the yield i cannot say in grams how much because i was cutting them. i might be able to weigh one plant which is a beautiful ball of frosty bud. i would estimate 150 grams total. i would have gotten 300+ had i not lost one plant that was a male. uploading from phone is proving to be a nightmare... new laptop comin in soon

Oh i didn't realise you just crammed them in on this occasion to keep in bud.
Have you tried a scrog with just 1 x large plant!
Peter

Latest posts

Back