Sativa grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go with fans on all the time and until they get bigger I wouldn't point the fan straight at them............. just want good air movement all around them for now.......... when they get bigger you'll put the fans on them to make them get stronger stems for holding up big buds.

:yeahthat: I like to make them dance back and forth..not too much though...a little movement is all you need at first
Does anyone know if bumble bees can or will be a problem in the future?

Carpenter bees? If your growing outdoors try using cedar wood....its naturally resistant against bugs,etc.

If you have them growing indoors...well......you have bigger problems lol.

Lol yeah they do dance haha thats a good way of saying it haha I'm gonna use that...but yeeah idk what kind of wood it is maybe you can tell but just regular bumble bees and its indoors...in and outdoor tent but I looked up multiple way of getting rid of them when I saw the first bee I was like "oh hell no not having this problem" and I looked it up and if you have mothballs around (hung in various places in panty hose) dryer sheets (various places) and believe it or not if you take a paper sack and blow air into it and hang it upside down it makes them go away bc bumble bees are very protective over there own hive so they wont bother it and I laid diatomaceous earth all around which also repellents bees...and I haven't seen one since

Yes, you may have three tops instead of two. Not a bad thing at all.

Alright I just have never seen anything like that happen before... Thanks

Jonny

Yes, you may have three tops instead of two. Not a bad thing at all.

I'm calling that a partial fem........ 3 is better than 2......... your plants are looking nice.

Idk if it will its coming out but it doesn't look right to me. Idk if it comes out to deformed or something I might just cut it so its not taking energy from the others

Latest posts

Back