White Rhino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if it was any other bag (blue etc) and not the yellow bag.. it's not the right blend at all for MJ!

Yellow bag has everything a new plant needs. Coco / Myco / Perlite / Peat .. I like the Myco and Peat added to the Coco / Perlite. Peat for some retention and Myco for root promotion :D Just coco / perlite always gave me issues... maybe it was my ratio?

Looking good can't wait until there done

Thanks Rose. I appreciate all the advice and kind words. I'm still a little worried about the babes, but they're doing a thousand times better.

We always worry. It comes with the job. If you didn't worry you wouldn't be a good grower. Worry is what makes you look at the plants 3 times a day in case something is happening. Keep it up. lol

This will be my third grow. The first was all autos and ended up producing about one dry ounce per plant. The second had to be killed due to home repairs.

This grow is White Rhino by Green House. They are feminized and photo-period. I'm using a 4'x2'x5' tent. My first grow taught me that four plants overcrowds the tent, so I am growing three this time. I don't pre-soak or use paper towels; they went straight into soil on 9 August and are all above soil now.

They are in FFOF (Light Warrior gave me a headache on grow #2 and I did not like it). They're under a 125w CFL and will be for a couple of weeks. Once they're big enough, the light will be switched for a 600w MH for the remainder of veg, and then a 600w HPS for flowering.

Green mojo to all, and to all a good night! :)

Good luck with your grow mindtrip.

This is the end of my second grow. Due to unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately, I had to harvest the girls a little early. I figure they needed another week or possibly two, but I'm relatively satisfied, all things considered. Trichomes are probably 95% milky with a touch of amber.

I gave them a quick trim when harvesting - after they're dry, I'll give them their final trim. I hate trimming wet plants. They're hanging in the tent with two small fans blowing on them and my exhaust fan running into the filter.

I'm happy with the LEDs. I think pH was most likely my problem with the leaves. I used CalMag and upped my dosage of bloom, with no noticeable improvement. I was never able to get pH checked.

Thanks to everyone who helped and offered encouragement. #3 will be better!

View attachment iMOEmq5.jpg

View attachment UUkSJKC.jpg

View attachment aHOhpiX.jpg

View attachment KNaGNXb.jpg

View attachment ka1HwiY.jpg

View attachment 1KROfg5.jpg

View attachment vFYaK5s.jpg

View attachment eIJ5fEB.jpg

Thanks, Rose! I'm very satisfied with their density. White Rhino definitely delivered on the promise of thick colas. And I genuinely appreciate all your advice and kind words throughout the grow. :)

wow bro thats a nice yield you have thier. your leaves look like mine., i thing its the leds that are messing are leaves up. i did the cal mag and aslo up my bloom. still the leaves fry.

I think you're right, sin. I put my LEDs away and switched back to MH/HPS.

Latest posts

Back