Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dangit Rose,,,now ya went and made me hungry. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Rose I think that they will stretch some more :holysheep: are they looking a bit hungry there? at this size i don't know how much feeding is enough but i bet they can handle a good dose

We (Mr rb) has been feeding once a week. They were fed on thursday I think.. They had a huge bat guano tea. I will start some Earth Juice Bloom today zem, thanks. I know tcbud feeds hers more, i think every three days? Thanks, i will do that zem.. i will go do it today before it gets hot 95 F..

Hey zem, what are we going to do with these monsters, they have almost 3 months left.. I better go look at last years journal.
The plants had beneficial nematods and beneficial mites, as i think there are some out there, a few days ago. I think that ac/dc/ charlottes web has something that isn't horrible yet..

Ok, gotta go nute. a farmers work is never done. lol

Good luck with that Rose, I have no real experience in organics, just thought that the smaller plants seem to look lighter green and the one in the pot has some lower yellow leaves. you will have to climb up the tree if you want to pick a bud from the top LOL those trunks

The kids are fed and I am calling beginning of flower at least on the panama red.

Hi RoseBud. ...Depending on the strain after first signs of flowers they stretch a lot ....sativas are crazy never stop growing seems like. Last year i fed my girls on the daily plus all yhe organic nutes on the soil. Like a whole fish on the bottom of all the plants. I gave them guano evrrrr day. May b u can train em a bit so they dont get super tall

Rosebud keep up the good work. Feeding is an issue I run into. When and how often. Always a mind arguement.

Man Rosebud, ,freaking awesome backyard. I could sleep right under those girls . Yehaaaaaaaaa

One of them looks like they are trying to be a tree. I'm not weed. Leave me alone. So cool. Never saw the tree structure at a full big size. Thank you for sharing.

LOL those bad girls are peeking at the neighbours from over the fence

wow rose the ladies are showing off over there. always love your outdoors grow.
i live thought you because i cant grow out side. keep it up sis i want to see more
:vap-leafy_wave:

that panama red is going to be over the roof of your shed before too long. i have a plant going outside that is about the size of the smallest plant you have(but she can't get bigger since it is not ok to grow outside here). beautiful work on the whole lot. i am sure you are as proud of them as we all are excited watching this grow...

That Panama red looks sick to me.. losing fan leaves down low.. lots of them. It was 106 today so if i had any broad mite, they should have died today.

Thank you all. I am nervous as usual, things can change so quickly.

Old fogey, i tried to tie her down and she broke right down the middle., P. red has very thin stems.. I am not sure what to do with her at this late date.

zem, sin inc, what a treat to see you here in my journal. thanks.

Once I move to a rural area. Only about a year out. Might try an outdoor grow. Still not legal. But I can protect my plants with my 45 and won't get bothered. They belong outside.

If a stem brakes on you Rose just tape it back together. N as soon as it heals take it off. Thats whst i do if is still hanging. If it comes off completely u can make clones. Some ppl even tape cuts from different plants n make a v shape cut on both the broken branch n the broken mother. Even if is a different strain lol ive never done this before. But i want to. As far as panama red getting to high lol. If u can't tie em down just top it. Make some clones with leftover tops. To even out the canopy n regulate their height. Good luck friend looks like a whole lot of pounds in the near future. Great grow. Very spectacular. Green mojo to your ladies

That is a beautiful yard you have Rose, kudos to you and mr rb for great work , kinda like a work of art.....
grow on

The kids are fed and I am calling beginning of flower at least on the panama red.

I wanna call some of mine in flower too. Wish those girls would hurry up already.

Looking lovely there Rose. Some yellowing leaves are expected. Gonna be more and more as we get closer to the finish.

Latest posts

Back