Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I can't do that Zig !-- I don't cold and I'm not sure it even made it to 40 round here last year !-- U can tell the locals from the snowbirds at the beach in the winter !-- 50 degrees and the snowbirds be catching some rays !-- Locals break out in heavy coats !--

Zig that's so funny !-- I might think it but I wouldn't say it out loud !-- They need to some rays even if it is cold !-- I mean I'm white but --Not that White!

if the sun hits them at the right angle it could blind ya

First pic is last week's box and this week's box in bloom -- 2nd pic is the other boxes in bloom youngest in the distance and old closer !-- 2 more boxes --2 more weeks then bloom is full and we up and running again !-- Start easing the plants size up and plant numbers down !--I'm have to set up a net system to support them !-- All in all -- She coming together nicely !

View attachment 20171005_100934-1.jpg

View attachment 20171005_100857-1.jpg

good morning all. im draggin. went to see my sissy, her birthday we had a lot of fun.. whine: im tired... going to the trainer. I hope you are all fab.

I can't talk bad about Winter Texans Zig !-- They usually out number locals in the Winter !-- We gonna need them this year to help the economy !-- They need to rebuild they vacation houses too !-- No one around here got out of Harvey unscathed !-- We got the wind no so much the flooding like east Texas !-- Home Improvement places like Lowe's and Homes Depot be doing record business !-- When I was out on the scoot I could still see lots of damage but we putting it back together best we can !-- This a resort town and sheet got tore up !-- People don't want to vacation or visit a place tore up like this !-- Second big set of apartments just evicted everyone !-- They roof got damaged and now they got mold and people got to go !-- Unhealthy to stay there !-- There's no open place to rent around here !-- The hotel's are full of aid workers and refugees !-- So Wil end up in tent cities if they can't find another place to stay !-- Kinda funny in a sick way !-- All the southerners used to be in the south !-- Just like Katrina did it spread southerners all over the states !-- Ya'll he carefully and watch out for them this winter !-- They don't know how to drive on ice!

I don't think a personal trainer is for me ? -- Second time I had to go thru army basic training I was 30 years old -- Some young Drill Sargeant decided "adjusting my attitude" would be a good pet project !-- I'm a patient man !-- He harassed me until about mid afternoon when I had enough !-- We were running somewhere and I was behind like I always was and he was running beside me screaming in my ear !-- I tripped and he got the weight off that leg just in time to keep it from getting broke !-- I apologized profusely but we locked eyes he knew how lucky he had just been !-- We didn't have a problem after that !-- He left me alone !

I got a question for the brain trust !-- D.D. sister gonna get a FEMA trailor while she repair or replace her old mobile home !-- She telling D.D. how much it gonna cost to get the old mobile home tore down and hauled away !-- I need a judgement call on my suggestion !-- I told them just unapologetically burn the old place down where it sit !-- Just clearing the lot and it ain't in city limits !-- She say she afraid that would be against the law !-- I told them so is speeding !-- Worse that happens is U get a ticket ! -- The thousands saved would easily pay the ticket many times over! -- Is that wrong cause I would do it ?

Umbra I see U down there !-- Tell me about this new girl of mine -- Temple-x-BPU ? -- I knows all about the mighty BPU part I see it everyday !-- What can I expect or have U grown it out ? --

I'm on Rex-it watch !-- Moron ? -- I almost stroked out when I heard that !-- Made me spew cereal milk out my nose !-- Dam news !-- I coulda choked to death !

I have grown it and it was piney. A tester in SoCal said it tasted like a berry mint. He called it temple booty. I think giggy is getting ready to pop some and BB King x blue TE.
The best part of Rex, he didn't just call political name a moron ... he called him a F****** moron. So someone in the cabinet can speak the truth, so few do, that it makes you wonder if they are capable of it.

Umbra unless Giggy has grown that Blue T.E. out and crossed it back on B.B. King I'm confused !-- I have a Blue T.E. !-- It is one your f-1 B.B. King males (Ole Trips) -bred to a Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer female !-- Mine --and I don't have anymore seed --is a Blueberry with a peppery finish !-- It sounds like it shouldn't work but it does so well !-- I got seed fathered by that BBSL male I got from him !-- I also got my Nightshade and Mazar from him !-- Tell him shoot me a line he wants some seed !-- I got a nice P.P. girl and a monster SR 91 girl from him and an AK48 !--
Temple -x- BPU might come across with some pine !-- That blueberry hard to overcome in that B.B. King !

I was being polite just saying he only called him a moron !--

Hunker down New Orleans or better yet get da hell outta dodge !-- Hurricane coming but don't worry he be around to throw some paper towels at U in a week or 2 !--

I did send Giggy some those Blue T.E. seed !-- I hope they do him right!

She pretty Nick !-Is that one those autos ? --- I been kinda liking colors lately !-- Ain't no reason fine weed can't be pretty too !--D.D. coming home this evening and I need ya'll to back me up on something !-- I had this place spotless but the dogs tore it all up and made a mess !--

Yeah man. Day 53 of my auto grow. I'll back you up on the cleaning thing. 'Dem Danged ole dawgs anyway. Gotta follow 'em around wit' a broom an' a dust pan.
!

They be lacking something but I dunno what. Maybe its just the stubby growing style they have. I'll say this though. Put em in dirt, water 3 times a week, lights at 18-6 nd fagitaboutit! Couldn't be simpler. I have done nothing else to 'em

Nick it looks good but I'm a cloner !-- I can't clone something like that !-- This AK48 gonna turn over pretty fast for me !-- D.D. was leaving this morning to come home but she had a rough shift so she take a long nap before heading home for 4-5 days !-- I ride back with her and bring the old car home so I be mobile again !--

Good morning all,

Keef, get that place cleaned up perfect for DD. STAT

Harvest in three or four days around here with a dust storm forecast for today. yay. Good think i was my pot. yuck.

Nice to see ya...pretty bud Nick. I will go start the voting on botm. Keef did you want to enter? Do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back