Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- -- What up Zig ? -- Got about a 6 hour road trip today !-- Not looking forward to it but I gotta go get "The Ghost"-- Our old car !-- The wife got a new one and The Ghost be in San Antonio !-- Had that old car a long time !-- D.D. got to get back for work so I'm ride back and bring the car home !--

Gonna hit 94 today !-- I hear they got places that has this stuffed called Snow! -- They say it is like ice ? --
Ice don't last long round here ! --I think the beach water temp is still bout 85 !

Morning folks. S'pose to be around 79 today. Rain in the morning, muggy in the afternoon. I'm staying home for another day. Harley peed all over my couch last night. He refuses to go outside but he seems healthy enough. I think he's just getting even with me for taking him to the vets.

She a keeper for sure Umbra !--

Nick -- Harley absolutely trying to get even with U !-- Dam Shi-Tzu hold a grudge !-- This is all your fault in his mind !-- Plus it was raining !-- They don't go out in the rain !-- They might get wet !

Nick -- Harley absolutely trying to get even with U !-- Dam Shi-Tzu hold a grudge !-- This is all your fault in his mind !-- Plus it was raining !-- They don't go out in the rain !-- They might get wet !

Yepper, you got it. I picked him up and carried him out in the middle of the yard a little bit ago. He trotted around, watered every tree in sight , took a dump and proceeded to bark at me to take him back inside. Little Turd.:vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker:

Gotta drop mine off at the groomers tommorrow! -- They ain't gonna be happy with me !

We talking about buying me a new power roller and a mess of paint !-- I gotta start throwing junk away -- I start inside and leave the grow bedroom for last !-- Gonna put in some hardwood floors! -- Never did floors except with tile !-- I figure it out !-- Then the outside !--

Where are you potheads?
Time to get right.......:48:

Nice..smokin on something I picked up the other day at the store..Blue Magoo little bit dry but she packs a wallop:)

Umbra how you doing with the fires did I not here that N.Cali is burning ?

A bit further North from me. I can smell the smoke sometimes. I have some blue magoo genetics coming

Daaaammmm -- Back home been in the car too long and can't move !-- Glad that's over !-- Got my hauling car back but I'm retired from that !--

Fires to the north and to the west but not so close as to do anything but make the air bad here. A good friend had to evacuate and we’ll hope for the best. Down in the Sonoma County wine country it’s pretty bad as well. Really big gusty and hot winds knocking down power lines and starting fires. Some rain would sure be nice but we don’t seem to have established weather patterns any longer here in California...

Fire and earthquakes ? -- Move to California Keef and U can grow weed legally !-- If the earthquake don't get U and U make thru the fires ? --U be fine !-- How bout I keep my old a** down on the Gulf Coast! -- Oh we get them big ole hurricanes but we get days of notice and we can turn rabbit and get da hell outta dodge !
I don't want to feel the ground shake !-- Do U smell smoke ? -- I can't live like that !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back