Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cutey pie! I am so glad he voted. And a musical tie... I like him already.

Looks like a boss dog to me !--

Finally dropping to a 100 degrees at 6:30 ! --

Sympathy to the people of Barcelona !

Hope U the best too Hippy although I doubt U ever read this !-- U got me wrong -- I stand against something
that has never happened in history that scares the hell outta lots of people !-- I have never doubted U a good man !-- A fringe element has high jacked the Republican party !-- They the ones that were marching around a Statue of a Southern Civil War hero with torches shouting Nazi and racial slogans !-- U shouldn't be mad U should be mad at them and all they represent !-- It's not about statues and American history it's about a fringe group that wants to weaponized southern history ! -- Southerners in America are not Nazi sympathizers but the Klan and such with their hatred would like the world to think so !-- I felt a responsibility to stand up -- for us !-- I am a proud southerner but I am not like those people carrying torches shout Nazi slogans !-- Plus I try to look at things from others view point !-- It must be tough for a black southerner to have to show up everyday for school at something like "Robert E. Lee High School " ?--Yet it's thier "culture" too !-- but not a happy culture / history to be sure !

I know I'm just talking to myself so good night all ! -- Papa said when U grow up find something U good at and do that !-- Not sure he was talking about pissing people off but Dam do I got talent at it ?

Been in deep thought this week !-- I'm thinking about getting myself some religion !-- I was serious about converting to Judaism the I found out about that bacon thing thing they got and that's a deal breaker for me !-- Just can't decide converting to what religion would Piss off the most people !-- I could rock one the mad dresses they wear in the middle east -- I could be Muslim ? -- Dam !-- Pork again right !-- Looks like about all that's left is becoming a Vegan ? -- Does people like Vegans ?

I'm take my high a** to bed !-- I'll do the tally tomorrow see if I missed pissing anybody off !

Hey Keef, if I was gonna turn to religion, I think I'd have to become a Buddhist.

my religion, sail fast

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AtjgHXALOM[/ame]

Good morning ofc, that water looks nice and calm and a pretty sailboat too 2RE. lovely.

"To see Confederate battle flags — once part of the flag of my own home state — pole-to-pole with Nazi flags is be exposed to an essential truth about American history. These two go together, and the reasoning behind white nationalism and 'white heritage' leads inexorably to the death camp. It is not new, and American culture has never been free of this pernicious myth. The idea of white heritage does not just lead to violence; it is an act of violence in thought, based on a fundamentally American tradition of lust for domination."... just a thought from a really smart guy.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm a card carrying Heathen !-- Ya'll led me wrong about Vegans !-- I thought I was talking about Spock and "Live Long and Prosper" !-- I didn't know Vegans couldn't eat pork either !-- That's just wrong !
Is it really a Wake and Bake if U wake up high ? --

Where does people come up with this stuff ? -- No biscuits ? -- That just ain't right !-- I'm hip I been hearing about this free gluten for awhile but it ain't made it down here yet ! -- I mean they teaching the medical community that Indicas are used to make rope and only sativas will get U high !--

Good morning everyone. Rose, I'm so glad I live up in the hills. If I don't watch or read the news, I have the luxury of living a life of peace, without strife. Maybe I'm the one with blinders on. I would like to think not. In the late 60's and early 70's, this area had an influx of "Hippies" and a number of communal farms. As a rebellious young man i spent a lot of time with them. Didn't last but then neither did the communes. I came back to re-live the lifestyle in my old age. Same reason I come to the OFC. While in many ways I agree with my interpretation of your philosophy, I just really wanna talk weed. Not politics, not racism, not current events. Youse guys feel free to chat about whatever but from here on out I only wish to respond to the weed stuff. I don't wanna hurt anyones feelings.

By the way, Your plants look awesome. I hope you got enough of that wire to wrap'em again. Looks like they are about to go in the stretch and they are already huge!

St Nick, well said. I agree. I will honor your wish. Thank you. Let's talk pot.

Yes, i believe my plants have started flower and now i will wrap again with the white loose netting...I hope. My hope was to keep them under 6 feet and I think i did that. hope.

That is a gnarly looking big bud in a little pot. Bet you get some smoke off of her.

Hey Umbra, how are you? Is the foot any better?

When I got ripped off about a month ago, the lowlifes ripped my plants off right above the pots for the most part, some of them were cut because the stalks were so healthy. For some reason, they left one stalk, not torn up but broken, on a Nurse Larry. I nursed it back and it is turning out nice. After my camera batteries charge I'll post a picture of it. Nothing great but it is just a pretty bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back