Seed club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

definitelyg

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have just joined this forum as it looked very informative and well established.

I was wondering if anyone belongs to a seed exchange club? I live in South Africa and we do not have any seed banks here. Also with the exchange rate it is super expensive to buy seeds from the seed banks in Europe.

I understand that I am very new here and as such have not built up any standing in the forum, but if you dont ask you dont get.

Hope to hear back from someone soon

G

Why is that bad? Apart from the crime levels here all is good. We have amazing scenery, 1st world infrastructure, digital TV, broadband, lots of cheap weed..much the same as the US (apart from the weed that is).

I know where I wanna live!

Not to be ignorant but i didint know africa was so up to date. I would like to go to africa or any other country and try there bud

I highly doubt you will find any kind of seed clubs on this website. People are too paranoid with exchanging their address and such with anonymous people on the internet. Who knows who could be monitoring these type of sites? I wouldnt reccomend doing anything like that. Just my thoughts. Take care all.

smokybear said:
I highly doubt you will find any kind of seed clubs on this website. People are too paranoid with exchanging their address and such with anonymous people on the internet. Who knows who could be monitoring these type of sites? I wouldnt reccomend doing anything like that. Just my thoughts. Take care all.

I agree with smoky it would be a risky move to give your credentials to a complete stranger and exept some seeds in the mail, Also people would abuse it and send you bag seeds. Its a great idea though. :ccc:

We had some not-so-smart members try this last year and it turned into a very ugly situation. Don't do it!!!

South Africa is soooo beautiful. Someday I hope to visit.

I think he meant bad in a good way, I would love to go to africa. Hopefully one day i will make the trip.

the vincent motorcycle owners club does a motorcycle rally across south africa and I hope to do this ride in the near future. already been to sin city. a little too warm for me though. but a great place.

hey definite man ive been to cape town and east rand the wifey born in cape town

hmmm sounds like a cool idea trading seeds but i doubt it would be very safe

Got me wondering .What happened? Did people go down?

Latest posts

Back