im making butter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptnFail

1000Flan k?
Reaction score
i have about 76g of ground trim and stem, how much butter should i use this with?

Edit: OK so Iv made my butter(thanks for the tip slowmo) and it's cooling at the moment.
081108191309.jpg

081108191054-1.jpg

081108191131.jpg

Hows it look? Note that i did want pieces of ground up watever in the butter (to add a bit more flavor, look, and use of wat i still had to work with)

O yea, and now i am left with a baseball sized mound of mulch (wich is to stemy to throw into any recipe in that form)
081108194723.jpg

Wat do i do with it? Its its been soaked in butter for way to long to make tea and im not sure wat i can do with it cooking wise.

Any suggestions? I believe in the green peace act so i want to use ALL of the plant and dont want to really throw anything out.

a lot 1 cup of butter is what i'd use. mine turns out good with 6 grams of bud or 1oz of trimmings to 1/2 cup of butter. jmo

yeah that ^^^^^,,,,that is the what I do as well..slowmo77

what method did you use to make it?
mine is normaly real green. i don't know if that matters or not. as for what to do with whats left, theres nothing good left in it so unless you like the taste its no good.

I ground everything up and tosed it into about an cup and or so of Margrine.(not sure if butter or margrine is better) I had it simmer for about 3hrs i think it was, while i occasionally stired it around in a small pot. Then strained it in the worsed of strainers but it worked out pretty nice since all i didnt want were fat chunks. Then placed it in the freezer and let it cool. I even did the little water thing to make it last longer, even though im probly just gonna use it all tonight. It might be light green because of the main stem, I had been doing an experiment on it ( cut it almost untill there was just a slim stick of stem left with the exception of wat looked like a large crown and uprooted it and put it in water. it stayed alive and continued to grow but i got hungry) Anyways it was still a bit wet, same with a small amount of the dried large trim i had used. The small trim was perfect.

I do like the taste but im not sure if i can use it in anything now that its been sitting in butter and still have it taste decent. Do u know of any recipese?..

not for the green left over. i always let the butter harden back up and drain the water out. did you squeeze every last drop of butter from the green. i use pantyhose as a strainer (don't worry they were new) works perfect.

pretty much, but i feel there are may be a few drips left. I want them..... i didnt think about pantyhoes. I dont have them at hands.....The butter smells great though, im just worried about potency. What are my chances of having a good batch?

pretty good. its not hard to make. it also depends on how good the mj was you used. good luck with it hope it does you right

Does anyone know the amount of butter to oil if you substituting better for vegetable oil?

my friend just made 6 oz's of trimming into 4 sticks of butter..its freezing now...we're gonna chip the butter of the ice and use it in the brownies tomorrow...it simmered also for about 3 hours..stirred regularly

do u think its gonna be crazy strong..how much do u recommend using..like SOME of that butter and some other regular butter...I'm pumped to do it lol...just wanna know how fucked up I'm gonna be for the day

If the receipe calls for 1 cup of oil, I use one cup of butter. All pot butter. Just dose test... You can make them as strong as you like, just don't eat as much.

Latest posts

Back