Need some advice on my micro grow cabinet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sexologist420

Sexologist since age 13
Reaction score
Note- thi sis a edited repost of my introduction, I decided to psot here cuz not many people prolly look there.

Sup, I grew up in AK where its legal to grow/smoke 27 plants/1 oz personal use :D Unfortunatly I left when i turned 18 to go to college and play football. Ive smoked ALOT of bud throughout my days and some GOOD ****...unfortunatly ive never gotten to grow...ive always wanted to. Anyways I am now finally in the position to grow. I am using a small *** space about 1.8x1.8 ft space. so like 3-3.5 sq ft. I am gonna grow some Lowrider X AK-47 or LowriderX2 not sure...I have some bag weed I just started in there...but I decided to get some Lowrider cuz bagweed is never gonna work in that small of a space. Ill grow it out till I get my LR seed to get a feel for it. Ill post a couple pics of my lil space...I know people might say to use an hps even a small 125 or so but I cant afford it so im using 3x 2,600 lumins 150 watt equiv CFL's. I got 2 lil computer fans for intake air, a small walmart fan blowing on my lights and the same fan as an outtake. Havnt got a smell control setup yet...but will by the time i need one. Cuz i definitly cant have smell problems. Has to be 100% stealth...(noisy roomie)and im pretty proud at how stealth I got it hehehe. anyway sheres a couple pics. I will be starting a grow log when I start my LR. Also any suggestions on which LR strain i should grow is cool. I spose smaller is better. I want a good strong smoke, good laughy high. So im thikning LRx2 X AK-47 sine AK is a headie sativa. I prolly will en dup getting feminized seeds since i dont have a place to make seeds. So it makes since sine u usually get 50/50 at best so id rather pay double for 100% girls. Lemme know what you think. Im on limited budget..cant even get seeds atm..should have money soon. I have lots of gardening **** for flowers/veggies. I have the bagseed planted in some MG moisture control soil.. its the best soil ive ever found for roses/lilles/veggies/hydrangas and ****. My girl loves that ****. Anyways im babbaling. Lemm know what you guys think.

Thx

Grow space I got like 2-3 more inches ontop of lights that I can move em up and my pots are on a platform about 4-6 inches high to get closer to lights.

My entertainment center where the grow cabby is...its behind the kennel on the bottom left of entertainment center:D Cant see ****. No way your telling im growing bud. no sound or nothing.

Im open to any and all feedback. I need all the help I can get cuz 70$ is expensive as **** for seeds...cant afford to **** em up. Im thinkign 2 plants will fil lthat cabby up? Plant 2..plant 1 more in a month...harvest the 2 and plant another? then plant 1 every month/ I dont smoke to much so that might work for me. Lemme know how I can maximize my yeild in this space. Big shallow pots? for more vertical growth room? You cant really prune LR so idk. Lemme know your ideas.

SEXoligist107av7.th.jpg

SEXO101ss0.th.jpg

Who says you can't grow a reg plant in there full size?
I'd do a screen of green. ;)

Shorten the time when you flip over to flower (can force flower @ 4weeks) i've done that to keep size down. Take a look around at all the micro grows.
Hazewarrior, potbelly, and others a champs at micro growin. I've grown full term in 2 sq.ft. with only 24" total max ht available using combo 70watt HID and CFL's. Herb is a very easily trained and controlled plant. ;)

Latest posts

Back