Lowryder#2 & Auto AK-47 (2nd Grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyce1320

Reaction score
Second time around ill be growing my own batch of seeds from my first grow which didnt go so well because of lack of knowledge and didnt have everything needed.

So Far 13 Auto Ak-47s and 7 Lowryder2's have been germinated and planted between days 2/16-2/25. 4 more Auto Ak-47s and 13 Lowryder2's germinated today with tap roots but cant transplant because I ran out of 5.5"square pots (Getting more first thing in the morning). Also thinking about buying Excellofizz CO2 pucks for CO2 enrichment.

Setup is based on Richy-B grows. Not to be d**k riding but to get results/yeilds like him why not follow his setup...

General Setup:
4'x4'x7' Grow Tent w/ Silver Reflective Lining (sideways because Autos dont need much height room because the plants only grow 1-2.5 feet and more floor space= more plants to be grown)
Digital 600w HPS w/ CoolTube Reflector
HTG 423cfm Inline Fan (Ducted to Cooltube to exhaust heat)
4" Cage fan "Intake Air" (Soon replaced with 6"inch Duct fan)
(2) 7inch Cage Fans (Air Circulation)
Basic Box Fan (Kept infront of "Intake Air" fan to help boost intake air and circulation).
Holmes 2.5gal Humidifier (extra bowl of water to help w/ humidity)
Digital Temp/Hydrometer
Hanna PH and PPM Meters
Air Intake Style Carbon Filter (Purchansing soon)

Temps usually Between 70*-83* night/day
Humidity 30%-40% (Looking for new way to raise humidity because of air exhaust)

Soil & Containers:
Premium Pro-Mix BX Soil
5.5" Square Pots
3 gallon Pots (Transplanted when female sex shown)

Nutrients & Supplements:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil
Fox Farm Big Bloom
Biobizz Bio-Bloom (Used for sweetner/molasses)
Botanicare Cal-mag
SuperThrive (Used during Seedling and Transplanting Phase)
Plant Success Great White Premium Mycorrhiae w/ Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma

Nutes & Supp Schedule:
Week 1-2
1ml/gal SuperThrive (Seedling Phase ONLY/ everyother feeding
(1/2)scoop/gal Great White (every 1-2 weeks)

Week 3-4
7ml/gal Bontanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil
25ml/gal Fox Farm Big Bloom
2.5ml/gal BioBizz Bio-Bloom
2.5ml/gal Botanicare Cal-Mag
1.5-2ml/gal SuperThrive (Transplanting Phase ONLY)

Week 5+
14ml/gal Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil
50ml/gal Fox Farm Big Bloom
5ml/gal serving BioBizz Bio-Bloom
5ml/gal Botanicare Cal-Mag

Final Week
Flush

*Keep PH 6.0-7.0/ PPM 1400-2000

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

002..jpg

$1200+... yea kinda pricey but that's what I get for doing things half assed and not doing what I was supposed to first time around lol.

How in heck do you water all of those???

yea thats what im sayin that must take hours to water

Picked up 30 more 5.5" square pots today and planted 4 more Auto Ak-47's and 12 Lowryder#2's

11 more Lowryder#2's cracked open today.... damn this is alot of work...

And you can't beat the reward that you get at the end for all your hard work.

I think i'll stick around for this one...I also have 10 AutoAK's waitin to be germ'd ...still gettin' the hang of my tent w/ some bagseed ...but i'm thinkin' this is goin' to be a promising grow ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

48 plants total, 17 Auto Ak-47's and 31 Lowryder#2's. All seem do be doing well so far, All but 4 LR#2s that was planted on the 28th havent popped out of the soil so far. Grow seems to be going slower then my first grow, idk maybe its just me and my impatience..... Will start using my flower nutes on the ones thats ready by thursday or friday to give the late one's a chance to catch up.

Weather outside has been cold so have the grow area no more then 82* and i found out if i spray inside the grow tent with a mister in the mornings till humidity gets to about 80% it stays at 40%-60% humidity through out the day and night with the humidifier running.

Moved watering to every other day because of rise in humidity of grow area. Top layer of soil dries out after 2 days thats my rule of thumb.

another auto fan on board to follow this one through-out!!....I too am a fan of richy b's & granddaddytoke's grows! absolutly the best on mjp.....grow, grow, grow,,,,,,,,,it sucks though that i am still in the process of buying all my equiptment..**** cost$$!! and I wont make the mistake of starting my beans until i have @ least 85% of everything....will be growing 20-25 autos, and breeding some as well....Auto AK, LR2, D-ryder, Masterlow, and Auto Blueberry x Auto AK! looking @ a April start date.....in the mean time all i can do is keep reading and drooling over all my fellow growers babies out there....

Looking forward to this thread. I AM SUPER INTRESTED IN AUTOS....

I'm looking forward to following along on this one.

Latest posts

Back