Auto Blueberry Kush and Russian Rocket Fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

225smokestack

:welcome: Well,today I got an early Christmas present. My new seeds arrived! :) Ordered from dope-seeds.com once again. Received them in 8 business days. Lovely! I love dope-seeds!

I purchased Lowlife's Auto Blueberry Kush Feminized and Short Stuff's Russian Rocket Fuel Feminized. I also received 6 free Short Stuff's Short Stuff #1.

I will most likely begin germination after Christmas as I will be going home for a few days for the Holidays.

I am just so happy a new grow is about to begin for me. Exciting times! :clap:

Anyway, here is a pic of the seeds and a bowl I am about to spark in celebration of the beans arrival. It is some EasyRyder a buddy of mine grew. He harvested about 2 weeks ago. Damn good smoke too I must say! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays! :bongin:

100_0743.jpg

Welcome to MP... your gona love it here... we all do... Good luck with your upcoming grow...

lol, I have been here a while man. In fact, it looks like I have been here longer than you haha.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words! :)

haha see what vapin all day will do to you.... LOL i just saw Dec and assumed it was 2009 not 2008...

I'm in pulling up the bong and a small piece of carpet!

Hey smokestack you are going to love those RRF's....not only is the smoke awesome but they were real hvy yielders as well...I will put my chair over there in the corner for now...this way it is there for when you pop those bad boys...

Note: 2 RRF & 2 BK in paper towels/ziplock bags. 2:30 pm -12/28/09

Started the process of germination today, so hopefully within the next day or so they will crack and I can move them into the soil.

Note: Put the 2 BK and 2 RRF into their final homes. 12:30 pm - 12/31/09

Got the seeds into the soil after all 4 beans showed tap roots. Hopefully they pop through the soil in the next day or two and then I can get some pics going. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great and happy New Year! Be safe, be stoned! See ya'll in 2010! :bongin:

Happy holidays smokestack....here's to hoping those babies crack the soil soon...

im pulling up a chair my friend just ordered sum RRF to breed for next year
happy new year im wasted:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks HL and Fruity! I will get a pic up later this evening. Looks like 3 are about to show their colors through the soil (2 RRF and 1 BK). Hopefully the last BK won't be far behind.

i cant wait to see the RRF ordered mine couple days ago

green mojo for your girls

Note: 2 BK and 1 RRF through the soil. 2:00 pm - 1/03/10
Target Harvest - Feb. 28th - 8 weeks

So, 3 of the 4 have busted through the soil. Still waiting on the last BK, but if she doesn't pop through, I will most likely germ a freebie Short Stuff #1 and throw it in the tent.

The 3 still have the seed casing attached. Hopefully they will shed that soon.

Here are some of the first pics, still not much too look at though.

100_0754.jpg

100_0758.jpg

100_0759.jpg

100_0760.jpg

You can spray them with water and wait like 20 minutes then try to gently pry them off...I use tweezers and push the tweezers together then insert the edge between the seed casting and slowly release pressure and as the tweezers open they shld pry the casting off...just be gentle and don't force anything...

If I didn't do anything, is there a chance that it would mess up the seedlings? Like stunt the growth?

Yes. Or even die. That's happened to me. On the other hand I have killed seedlings accidentally trying to remove the seed casing. Really tricky to do without messing up the seedling.

Well that sucks! haha. I tried the method HL said, 2 came off pretty easy. Hopefully I didn't damage anything, it does not look like I did any damage. Fingers crossed lol.

Its nice to see a fellow BK grower and you will love them. I wanted to start a grow log on them but had my computer crashed and didn't have a chance to start. I see you had the same problem I did with most of mine with the casing not dropping on its own. Right now my first few are in there sixth week and the second batch is in its forth week. I will make sure to keep an eye on you grow and if you need any help when it comes to the nutes part feel free to ask as they are very nute sensitive.

Latest posts

Back