Need some outdoor advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
First off, I'm not in a legal state. Secondly, I own no property. I do have someone I know who has land and is willing to let me get down. He's sampled my goods from my indoor and has faith that I can get it done. I guess what I'm looking for is a feel for what I'm getting myself into. Do you think this scenario is possible. I'm not sure what all really goes into an outdoor grow, though I have a pretty good idea by watching videos on outdoor growing. And also if so, what Are some killer outdoor genetics. I have no problem going through attitude as I have so many times before!

First rule of growing tell no one.:aok:

Here where I am at it seemed like there were a lot of 2 party OD's getting ripped-off. Because someone knew but neither told anyone.:confused:

I like growing, but I grow alone.:)

Best of luck

Everything I have grown indoors also grows outdoors well except the sativa's, they just do not get the finishing time they need at my location.

Those were my gut instincts. I think you're right. When staring at a crop worth a pretty penny, there's no telling what one will do.

growing outside? The natural forest soil is not the ideal medium for growing pot. Marijuana requires rich, fertile soil. You will need turn the soil that you find into the best farming soil possible.

First rule of growing tell no one.:aok:

Here where I am at it seemed like there were a lot of 2 party OD's getting ripped-off. Because someone knew but neither told anyone.:confused:

I like growing, but I grow alone.:)

Best of luck

Everything I have grown indoors also grows outdoors well except the sativa's, they just do not get the finishing time they need at my location.
Those are the best words of wisdom, I have told myself the same thing after learning the hard way many years ago, no one needs to know what I do, but myself

"First rule of Fight Club, is you do not talk about Fight Club"
"Second rule of Fight Club, is you do not talk about Fight Club"

Carry on :chuck:

you should start with one two plants, water, sun, soil, nutes as for a strain thats up too you ..

IMO

good way to learn

All of the above is good advice. Read, read, read on this and other sites. Find a strain that is good for your area. Dig a hole and fill it with good soil and research good nutes. Most forest soils need some lime in the bottom of the holes. Beware blood and/or bone meal, fish ferts etc, if you have bears, raccoons, coyotes, foxes, skunks or similar creatures (I have all of these) as they will dig out your plants looking for that fish etc. You can use manure if you put it on about a month before you plant your clones as by then the critters know there is nothing there but crap. Good luck and keep us informed about your progress.

I'd do a bunch more then one or two plants...go for broke, the sun is free your main issue will be the law, rippers and animals...as far as amendments....In my area not needed...and seeing as how I don't know where u are I can't intelligently speak on your soil..if you're in an agricultural state then your soil is fine..just look for a strain who's origins match your environment. Plant it, water it. And as stated keep hush...hope you can trust your "buddy" who's land you'll be using...

We all "know a guy", well the one I knew had his spots picked out over the years and would plant hundreds of plants on many different locations, none of which he owned, mostly forest, fields, un-used land etc.
There were a few times I agreed to ride along with him on his visits, very often the plants were destroyed by deer, bugs and even stolen by what he referred to as pot pirates.
What did make it was huge, thick and hearty plants full of herb.
So my impression was that if you could guard your plants on your land they would produce large yields but I never thought it was a good idea to use private property, for obvious reasons.

Latest posts

Back