A little about me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Hi.. I think you've all forgotten about me.. I'm a Dr of Greenery and just updated my thread with pictures.

Go....look at it. LOOK AT ITTTTTT!

You, yes you... I see you reading this. Go look at it.. make sure to say how much you love or hate it.

Thank you, come again.

Yes, I made an introduction thread to reintroduce myself to those of you that seem to have forgotten to keep in touch. ;) :aok:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70829&page=42

:farm:

Hey Doc, I`m here, at least for now.

hey doc i'm always watching dude, sorry i most of the times don't comment, thats cuz i's speechless after viewing your posts :D i will go look again now :aok:

This student does pay attention. Someday, I hope to graduate, Professor.

Nice, an I love me post :rofl:

Doc you know I got your back, it's looking good bro.

:aok:

There's some old school peeps that don't stop in, and would love them to. THG (here and there) / Umbra / PCDuck / HL / etc etc etc.

The ones that were there for me in the very beginning, that's some of the peeps I'm looking to hear from especially.

Thank you ALL for the words and swinging through :D

Dr I poke in to see what's up all the time. I just see a need to tell you are doing a good job, the pix speak for themselves.

Awesome Umbra! Really appreciate hearing it!

You all don't understand... without you all, I wouldn't be where I am today. That's a cheesy statement, but it resonates exceedingly for me. :aok:

Cheers!

Dr. I feel the same way. It would be as lost as a turd in a bathtub without these talented people here.

It would be as lost as a turd in a bathtub without these talented people here.

Well, hold up.. this is subjective! Does the bathtub have a broken drain (I had one like this as a kid) and is the turd a bit runny? There's plenty of exceptions to this!!! hahahah :)

Thanks Yarddog! :aok:

Turd in the bathtub, ,thats just nasty, tha toilets right there. Lol

Maybe I should have used another example.

i have been to your thread many times. some real nice stuff there. i'm more of a lurker i guess you could say. keep it green.

Great to hear you pop in :)

Pic update today, so if you haven't lately.. good time to now! :D

Latest posts

Back