A step by step guide to posting photos!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SensiStarFan said:
Honestly, it was way easier for me to just change the picture size default setting on my camera instead of having to resize every photo in a program. Most digital cameras have the option now. Typical setting are 1600x1200, 1024x768, 640x480, and "postcard". The 640x480 setting works perfectly for me. Not having to resize every photo you take makes it so much easier.
I would take my camera and take some pictures with a few different size settings and then see which sizes upload without being over-limit. Then use that size as the default for taking pictures.
...Of course if you do not have this option with your camera I apologize for wasting your time.
Very good idea!! I think I can do that on my camera too. Thanks.

nova564t said:
Very good idea!! I think I can do that on my camera too. Thanks.

No problem it's why we are all here :D , if I could take a picture of the setting I use on my digital camera I would but that would require some sort of time traveling device or another camera...and I don't have either.

-SSF-

EDIT: OH! Or an intricate arrangement of mirrors....but no...I am too lazy for that.

.. it's already a "sticky" folks..:rofl:.. a bump won't bring it to the top of the forum....'cause it's already stickied there!! :p

Can you upload pics straight from a phone ? Or do you have to go on a computer?

It seems that some people have uploaded from phones. HOWEVER... you want to make sure that geotagging is OFF before doing so.
Also it seems that some of the new cameras will have geotagging as well- so this is no longer simply a phone issue.

8 weeks in and so far I'm pretty happy. Any advice or comments appreciated
d0261ec6dfd038ac7aec13c15f9824e8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I use Irfanview64 to resize photos. Just hit Ctrl-R to Resize. Pick a percentage to reduce it to or change one pixel value and the other changes in relation to it.

The first step you listed, " Click on manage attachments" I can't find anything that says Manage attachments ?? What ever happened to using photo hosting sites, but not there are any good free ones now??

Last edited:
Bottom of the post box...upload a file....this will allow you to upload images from your device.
I see, thank you! I haven't used one of these forums in years and some things have changed since the days of the old Devil's Harvest forum.

Latest posts

Back