Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to mess up, Yoop. Try it out small scale and you'll see. Next time you hack a plant, take some fan and sugar leaves and pop corn buds and chuck 'em in a five gallon bucket. Put in a couple of trays worth of ice, add water to cover the whole mess, and stir. When your arm gets tired, dump the whole mess in a bucket with a 25 micron bag with a 220 micron bag on the top. Let it set for a joint or so and pull the 220 bag out. Everything in the 25 m bag is the good stuff, you just have to drain the water out.

You can also use a drill motor and a drywall mud paddle or a smaller paint mixer instead of arm power. If you beat it up too much, all you do is get a little extra plant material in the hash, no biggie.

Wish ya was my neighbor. I'd come over and walk you through it. Hell, you could bring your goodies over and chuck 'em in my mixer and we could burn one while we waited!

Scissor hash is just the sticky stuff you scrape off the scissors so they'll keep working. Mine get so gummed up you've got to scrape 'em, so why waste the scrapings? The stuff slaps me HARD!

making RSO with mine. I have plenty of smoke. The first load just went in . all of last years went to a friend with cancer. This one for me. Trying to stockpile the 60 grams they recommend for a treatment program. Don't need it yet , but ya never know.
Before I made dry ice hash. Just put in 100 micron bag with dry ice and shake it on glass window. made some fine cooking hash. easy 5 min .

Bozzo, never tried the dry ice method. I hear is quicker and cleaner, but I'd have to run into the south end of Murder City to get it, and the water's right here in the hose.

Do you get more leaf debris in the hash? Also, how long can you store the RSO?

Scissor hash is just the sticky stuff you scrape off the scissors so they'll keep working. Mine get so gummed up you've got to scrape 'em, so why waste the scrapings? The stuff slaps me HARD!

Yeah, scissor hash, done that. That`s something I can`t screw up, unless I cut myself with the razor blade. Should`ve been clearer, cause I was meaning the bubble hash. Got a set of 5, five gallon bags, 25, 73, 90, 160, and 220 mesh. Also bought 2 food grade 5 gallon buckets. Got some trimmings in the freezer.............................................

I take a nap and look what I miss !-- Hey Rosebud !-- how U been ? Hippie - Do U have to dry your weed before baking your bubble hash ? I was listening hard when talked about just running the whole crop thru a shredder and making it all into hash ! Green weed no drying ? Anyone buying hash bags -- don't bother getting the one gallons size -- they'll just p*** U off !-- think I just lost another green dot !

Bozzo, never tried the dry ice method. I hear is quicker and cleaner, but I'd have to run into the south end of Murder City to get it, and the water's right here in the hose.

Do you get more leaf debris in the hash? Also, how long can you store the RSO?

you shake it for about 30 seconds. stop and collect it up . then shake for another minute. The first batch will be blonde . the second kind of green. but its all good.

Hippie - Do U have to dry your weed before baking your bubble hash ? I was listening hard when talked about just running the whole crop thru a shredder and making it all into hash ! Green weed no drying ?!
Nope, no drying, no curing, no nothing besides cutting it up and doing it.

you shake it for about 30 seconds. stop and collect it up . then shake for another minute. The first batch will be blonde . the second kind of green. but its all good.
Kinda like making bubble. The first three or four batches will be brown, and after that, they'll start turning green. The quality goes down the more you run the same stuff.

Hope nobody is holding back on the afternoon burn !-- been looking at seed again !-- U peoples is killing me !-- It'll take me two months to sort out this mess I got before I can even consider bringing in a new variety !-- get a headache everytime I shop for seed !--

After beating seedfinder with a stick I finally got the answer to my question !- There is no "Best " the leaps and bounds of higher and higher THC content have began to level out !-- The next step is obviously genetic engineered weed -- when U have reached the peak of what can be done naturally what more is there ? Every time I ask about G.E. seed companies -- I hit a wall !-- don't tell me someone has not tinkered with weed DNA !-- I will have those seed !

Keef,
I hear ya on the seed shopping. So many strains to try and sort through. It`s mind boggling at times, but will find something.

Hippie,
Sure would be nice if we lived closer to each other. We`ed be too stoned to get in trouble, yeah right.

good morning .left my glasses out in the woods. guess I'm going to the same spot tonight.

Morning O.F.C. - U know what time it is !! Wake and Bake !!-- they used to say I was part bird dog when it came to finding weed !-- I can't prove it but there is something out there !-- something that is not for the masses ! I wonder what very wealthy people who demand the best are smoking ! I tried to talk myself out of the quest for the "Green Grail" but U know what ? Screw that ! I will find it and bring it home ! Don't get me wrong I do like some Widow for breakfast ! When I cut trail we might even put the "Banned " back together for A drive by !

morning n High to everyone,,,, hope that everyone is having a awesome day today

Mornin', Old Farts. Another dreary fall day here.

Yoop, I've got a feeling we'd just invent new and weirder ways to get into trouble. I used to look for it in my younger days. Now it just follows me around like a puppy dog.

Bozzo, that wasn't a Chernobyl incident, l was it?

Giggy, any day I'm above ground is a good day. Hope you get to find out just how sweet retirement is soon!

LBS, same to ya, my friend.

Keef, when you find the Holy Grail, don't forget your Yankee cousins, mmmk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back