Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Satori looks real good Rosebud, excellent job.

I hope so Bwana, i better start some more seeds just in case. This is a crazy hobby. more more more... That is the way we roll. Got to have plenty for medicine, and plenty for me to keep me going... I introduced satori to Mr rb as my best friend. I may have a problem. lol

Thanks Kindbud, it is nice to have satori in the house again. I have been out for a month. Those seemed like big colas to me... we will see how they dry. How is your trimming coming?

oh u know work work work smoke then work still got so much to do got 2 turning purple gonna push em too november and hope it gets colder :48:

What a fantastic end for your grow season! Thank you for sharing it with us Rose.

How long will all that keep you smoking?

Congrats Rosebud, nice harvest. I did wonder where you went, busy days.

What a fantastic end for your grow season! Thank you for sharing it with us Rose.

How long will all that keep you smoking?

I need a pound of Nurse larry to make RSO. I also need a bit for tincture. The Satori should last me a good long time. I share a lot with my daughter and the friends helping me trim so I should be in good shape. I have no idea what i took in yet, needs a dry to find out for sure. I am hoping for a pound and a half but we will see.

THanks AM. Thanks MR1 for noticing my absence.... Mr rb asked me why i didn't grow more then just 1 nurse larry, I told him i guessed the others were males... sure glad i only had one. Here is a pic of her stem.View attachment 214.jpg

I noticed you were gone and had a good idea where you were. good crop Mrs. Rosebud.

In my shed at this moment are 3 Harliquin, 2 Instant cookies, 1 Boysenberry, 1 northern lights and something else i can't remember at this moment. My clone closet is full and so is my heart with gratitude that I have generous friends that give of their time, their knowledge, their patience, their genetics. This is the best hobby in the world with the nicest people.
Pj, had a beautiful norther lights of yours in the yard...She was a small plant with a huge colas... I am guessing 3 oz off her. I may be wrong, but she was a great producer. Thank you.
I am going to go take a tiny semi dry not cured taste of Nurse Larry. What a gal.

Rosebud,
Bountiful harvest you have there, great job, congrats.

Amazing job Rose!!!! Will make some great medicine! :aok:

I thought you were probably harvesting your crop...Well done Rosebud. :)

Latest posts

Back