$0 bubble cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmergreen007

All natural medication
Reaction score
I needed a cloner ASAP and had no funds but all kinds of junk laying around the house from other projects this is what I came up with.
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404904235355.jpg
That is everything I scrounged up
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404904325674.jpg
I started by gluing the stone to the bottom of the container
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404904482039.jpg
as I was waiting for the glue to dry I started on the lid I eyeballed the marks with a sharpie and drilled the holes with a step drill bit (the best thing ever for making holes in plastic containers)
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404904827248.jpg
Once all the holes were drilled I put aluminum tape on the cover
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404904924383.jpg
I also put aluminum tape on the bottom part I found a peace of black foam and cut it into strips about a half inch wide and two inches long to use as a collar to hold the clones in
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1404905152805.jpg
And this is the final product $0 and about thirty minutes in the garage. Later today I'll post a pic of it with some cuttings I put in it yesterday

Thanks, it pays to be a pack rat if you have the space. Not a hoarder I only keep useful things

Looks Great, just make sure those holes are big enough to get the roots through when they are ready, maybe they already are, its hard to tell from pic.

It seems like it always takes me 14 days or so to get things to root. Nothing at all wrong with 11 days. Great job! I like making something out of nothing, too.

nice little cloner there. i like to keep my pump above water level, not sure how necessary though, i never wanted to try otherwise. i worry that the line gets filled with water in case of electric outage and cause a return to the electric air pump :peace:

nice lil cloner youe have there my friends nice:vap-Bong_smoker:

Latest posts

Back