Anyone know why i always get a headache

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigwake20s

Reaction score
Everytime i smoke a lot or a blunt or like 3 big bong rips i get really tired and DUMB AS HELL lol what happend to the days when i could get stoned an continue my normal day thanx

Sounds like you`re into some heavy indicas now - good stuff...

Try some sativa. Should fix it. I got ahold of some once that made you want to go to work, or mow the lawn or dance or fix something, or just do anything. You had to do something. It made you. It was like a urge to smoke a cigg. You HAD to !

It was awsome.... No body to the high at all. It was all mind. It was $90 a 1/4oz though. But damn I cant complain.

yeah wever I smoke I always have to do somthing I cant just sit so I just clean haha

I know people that cant stand smoking seeds they pick them out everytime they smoke it and if they smoke one seed they get a headache...i however have found better quality mj and havnt found a seed in it yet :)

I have heard that if your weed isn`t cured it will make your head ache.

if i gorget to take out little pieces of branches and seeds, sometimes i also get a headache, but depends from human to human, could be indeed like already said, to much indica, switch to sativa.

greetz

Everytime i smoke a lot or a blunt or like 3 big bong rips i get really tired and DUMB AS **** lol what happend to the days when i could get stoned an continue my normal day thanx
Are you smoking home grown? A lot of dispensaries don't have a clue what their suppliers are putting in their weed they grow. And since it's an open market for that top shelf, you can guarantee most of them are pumping their plants full of pgr's. That'll give you a headache.. to say the least.

Are you smoking home grown? A lot of dispensaries don't have a clue what their suppliers are putting in their weed they grow. And since it's an open market for that top shelf, you can guarantee most of them are pumping their plants full of pgr's. That'll give you a headache.. to say the least.
He is smoking 17 year old weed… ;)

The post is from 2005…

Everytime i smoke a lot or a blunt or like 3 big bong rips i get really tired and DUMB AS **** lol what happend to the days when i could get stoned an continue my normal day thanx
you need to find the pot that makes you feel good

Latest posts

Back