I am way to HOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all can say is be sure intake is low and exhaust is high in room...also Get a fan to bloww on light bulb set to timer...you add ac in a small area and you decrease your grow area...you can lower temps without ac...more ventilation...You said you had $ issues and an AC will add to the the power bi..just my .02

ParkingJoe....a 90 degree bend in duct is used to keep light out....atleast that what I use it for..(light travels in straight line)..and if you have a good inline fan befor the 90 not after wont lose much air flow..IMO..

KEEP M GREEN

Ok I got both ballast on the out side of the rooms.Last night my rooms were in the high 90's ..lets see if this works...Thank you so much.I never thought about them...My other rooms had them on the out side....thanks again....
have a great day

looks like you got it covered tc...keep us posted!

"My intake and exhaust is "air flow 465 cfm's plus on the intake I have 165 cfm Dayton blower buster fan.."

if you have a 465 on the exhaust, a 165 on the intake i think would slow down to total airflow. airflow only flows about as much as your smallest fan, someone correct me if im wrong. and anything thats hot put outside room definatley ballasts. if possible put your air pump outside also

Thank you all so much for you help...It turned out to be the ballast.....Thank you so much Parkingjoe!!!!! You were right, that is what the heat problem was.I took them out last night and my temps have been at 77 this early am and 80 in the late last night...Thank you thank you.....Parkingjoe you helped me alot.I was fixing to spend money I didnt have....again thank you...I wish I could buy you a car....lol...jk

ParkingJoe....a 90 degree bend in duct is used to keep light out....atleast that what I use it for..(light travels in straight line)..and if you have a good inline fan befor the 90 bend not after wont lose much air flow..IMO..

thanks for the info

lol

i too use 90 degree bends in ducting drawing air passively into grow rooms and yes to keep light out and as ducting is reflective to a degree it will pass on light into room if light is strong enough outside of room.

also if the 90 degree bend is on the side of the fan pulling air through it will lose efficiency.

but if on the side of the fans exhaust it wont matter much at all.

pkj

thanks tc but my wife bought me one recently

lol

although id be tempted by a honda civic type RR

yes RR

pkj

Latest posts

Back