kill the bugs fast..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talking bout when ya'll say neem oil? I was just woundering. I went to the hydro shop and they wonted 50$ for it and I just so happen to be at lowe's and I found this. Is this the same thing that the hydro man tried to sell me?

101_1842.JPG

101_1843.JPG

Found this today, Thought i might show i to you guys its new to me if anyone has used it let me know..could be worth a try for those with bug problems.

Image004.jpg

*Pests - Tomato Grub, Thrips, Aphids, Tomato Mites and Other Mites, Cutworms, Leaf hoppers, Green veggie Bug, Looper Catapillers

*Diseases - Early Blight, Late Blight, Septoria, Leaf Spot

Whenever I notice bugs I hose my plants down in Pyrethrin.... If it gets really bad I use Pyrethrin foggers in the house.

I have not seen a bug in a LONG TIME in here....

long live pyrethrin... minimally harmful to humans but to insects its like mustard gas.

I recomend hosing down the ladies even when you dont see bugs as a proactive defense.

Vandle, I've used that very same duster product and I do not recommend it, messy and inneffective for me. JMO

blancolighter said:
Vandle, I've used that very same duster product and I do not recommend it, messy and inneffective for me. JMO

Cheers for the heads up, is that a old product cus i think the thing said its almost 7 years old i found it in the shed lol

MARY-JANE said:
that is not good to use at all.

Hello Mary..maybe you could explain why it is not good..A fellow member was trying to be helpfull. And you shot him/her down without an explaination..dont meen to kick yer Bhind..but would like to know? Thanks:bolt::bong:

well myself personally used it and it was all bad and that is that if anyone else wont to use it then they can.

well ya all know i used to breed spider mites each and every grow for the past 3 years since i got 'westlands' spray once ive not seen an egg larvae or a mite it also has some beneficial plant feed within the spray which perks up poorly plants btw.

ps its less than £4 per litre of made up solution in its ready to use spray bottle.

here is a link just change the hxxp to http

its works 100%

hxxp://www.gardenhealth.com/product/42/146

ps as its systemic it stays within your plant for upto 6 weeks so its safe to use even in flower so long as you flush and have more than 6 weeks remaining.

i never even sprayed under leaves just a quick lazy assed spray and all gone forever

pkj

I wounder if i can get that stuff in Australia, Looks great just reading up on it from the link. Cheers mann

Latest posts

Back