Green dot master cards, sources?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I looked at the instructions for the green dot card, it asked for as much info as my own bank does. So, I decided to just chance the order with my own card, and had them shipped to a different name and address. Worked fine.

420benny said:
Thanks, but I found that not to be the case here. Walmart has Visa gift cards that do NOT work for buying seeds from Europe. Tried them with Attitude and mj-seeds.nl. The card says for USA only. Now I have 2 hundred dollars worth of gift cards I can't return and still no seeds.
same exact thing happened to me when i got one them cards and tried ordering some smoke ware from overseas somewhere. it kept sayin trasaction not allowed.
it wouldnt even let me order drill bits off ebay from a seller from austrailia. lol same f'n green dot card. they're worthless in my opinion after all the fees and wat have you u prolly only get 75% of every dollar u put on there if ur lucky .

Hey zip sorry to hear about your problems with greendot.I have had had a greendot for over 3 years and spent over 250 bucks at different bean dealers with my greendot DEBIT card.
A true debit card works like a credit card,a gift is virtually worthless in this business,please learn the difference from a GIFT card and a DEBIT card.

Hope it helps somebody else to learn the differance.

:postpicsworthless:

:watchplant::bump::bump::bump::bolt::bolt::bolt:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've used my personal CC with NO problems. The only way you'd get busted is you are already under surveillance and they're building up evidence against you. The DEA/The Man has to first have a VIABLE reason plus a warrant. VISA/MASTERCARD does not want to lose any customers so they wouldn't go about informing on their customers unless they really had to...aka mandatory warrant. Else DEA would be committing warrantless seizure of credit records and you'd have your whole case thrown out. Go in Peace...Go With Green...

Yup, but when they are gunnin' for ya you are toast anyways. Don't sweat it Benny...you are good to go. In other news...Attitude has nice shirts. HuHu =)

what a wonderful wife you must have offering to use the vouchers ! in fact i think i will get some as well to see if my wife is as wonderful as yours ! as for the topic i can offer absolutly 0 input altogether cos down here in ROO land we have no green dot cards at all nor do we have walmart so all i can say is ... goodluck ! the mother in law will like you a bit more as well .. keep her in mind !

Latest posts

Back