wow check this out family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
thanks to a person on mp i checked out this seed bank .
tell me what yall think. shortbus, smoke yall might want to check this out too

hxxps://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=19

merlins magic and the thai dragon look real intresting I wonder how they taste:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

thats a really cool site thanks for shareing

Sin city have you or anyone made a purchase from them, are they reliable did they deliver.

you know i would like to know that also i was thinking of going with some kc brains. but since i have seen this .i really like Arctic Storm. Original Bros Grimm DTC99 mother x G13bx i mean really not only do i get work with c99 plus g13bx in one plant and then theirs the price . its like finding chronic seed for under 50 bucks. i am so pump right now nobody can bring me down. this would really be good to cross with my ewd#1

In that case we are just going to have to try it out, I was planing on useing bcseedking this coming month but after you showed this site to me my plans might change, and since thia is my first time ordering seeds, i don't see the reason why i should not try out the new place, if they come through, hell yeah and if not oh well on to the next .

i like what i see, time for the google searches to begin. gonna find out if they have a good rapport with the mj community.

yea so far i turned up they do alot of stuff with seedbay . i think thiers some stuff on rollitup to but so far nothing bad to report.

you know what. ace looks good to but their strains has alot of sativa in them. it would be nice to have like one are 2 of them sitting in the back of the go room .

I've got some of ace's old timer haze. I can't run that now but when construction on our house is finished, I'll have a room specifically for long flowering sats. I hope to be ready by this summer.

so shortbus have you found anything out yet

i highly recommend cannabisseedauction.com, and dynasty seeds for quality fair priced beans ;)
not a large selection.. but stuff is known and tested. pretty easy to find strain info.

it's part of another forum i frequent, so i hope that doesn't rub anyone wrong. not trying to poach members but have nothing but good things to say about them and the people who vend there :)

*dynasty currently has a 'buy 2 get 1 free' this month too ..i'm so temped, but i gotta get to popping what i have instead of collecting more ;)

Latest posts

Back