Im Vietnam, Help me !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It tooooo easy -- MamaSan, she know!

I bought some of the best weed I have ever smoked from an 8 year old boy -- and he rolled the dubbie :)

It is there, and it isn't hard to find -- ask for "kunsaw."

You do realize that this is someone's idea of a joke? I hope.

Peace

duongcaothien said:
thanks alot for 4u2sm0ke
can you buy me 10 seed and send it to me, you put as 1 type rows khac. I will transfer money to you before you send seeds to me.please help me!!!!
you bet buddy...please send money via paypal to

Hicksgoing2banyou@marijuanapassion

:rofl:

my moto is....take care and be safe....hey Duck...translate for me please:rolleyes:

4u said:
bạn đặt cược bạn ... xin vui lòng gửi tiền qua paypal

Hicksgoing2banyou @ marijuanapassion

moto của tôi là .... chăm sóc và được an toàn

My pleasure:D

Knew was pilgrem to wrong trail turned. Mr Leo be surfin connection or spammer makin to connection be what I read get go. Always look over shoulder and plan to way ifin yual have need to be safe. Love to all friend here.
;)

BWD

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to all my friends in this topic!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shall I start like this: I'm sure you misunderstood me is one bad (???).you think I'm going to scam or begging some seeds???no, no, no.I'm not so bad.In Vietnam there are many seeds, I also tried several times, but the seeds planted in Vietnam never bloom, only the leaves and when smoking only lasted 10 minutes.even though I was prepared for planting, fertilizer, light, soil ...like on youtube, but still not better.so I'm trying to find a few seeds seedbank to hope for change.
I will find a way, I hope you do not misunderstand me,
let's talk about marijuana as an art.
I love you and hope that this is going smoothly.
(Above is the translation of Google Translate, hope you understand what I mean)Thank you once again and wish you health!!!
[/FONT]

This is what I have done, but the quality is so bad:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Yual makin me feel bad now pilgrem good fur yual openin me eyes to maybe yur honest plea. Well ifin yual be true help and knowledge seeker may I suggest yual join a thread and gets yurself known to fire side before yual start askin fur free seed swappin money and such cause it aint goin to get ya nothin but lifted eyebrow pilgrem. Takes to lifes trails slow and get to knows yur surroundins and take yur stroll from there. Good luck to yur trails traveled pilgrem, hope yual find yur needs to the end.

BWD

duongcaothien said:
.you think I'm going to scam or begging some seeds???no, no, no.

Really???

duongcaothien said:
My biggest dream is that someone really nice, please give me 5 seeds,

duongcaothien said:
can you buy me 10 seed and send it to me,

duongcaothien said:
My biggest dream is that someone really nice, please give me 5 seeds,

Sure doesn't look like it to me:confused2:

Click my signature to see a list of seed shops. They ship to Vietnam and discreetly with stealth shipping

Latest posts

Back