which two strains please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am hearing good things about TGA subcool, anyone has an idea about them?

I'm growing their Chernobyl right now. it is extremely mold resistant. Had 2 in my greenhouse. one never got PM and the other one fought it off completely. the other 2 were not so lucky. they are still not done, 60% sativa. if your in north outdoors a greenhouse is best. Super smoke and they start turning purple with cold weather. But Subcool has some excellent strains.

View attachment bud.JPG

Reactions: zem
I'm growing their Chernobyl right now. it is extremely mold resistant. Had 2 in my greenhouse. one never got PM and the other one fought it off completely. the other 2 were not so lucky. they are still not done, 60% sativa. if your in north outdoors a greenhouse is best. Super smoke and they start turning purple with cold weather. But Subcool has some excellent strains.

thank you for your informative review bozzo :) i will definitely be looking into it

alright, this search led me to choose:
Satori + AfghanKush X Yumbolt from Barcelona La Huerta shop has them both on his list, i will call him hopefully to confirm that they are there
Chernobyl from Amsterdam Seed Center
Tungilope and one or 2 more strains probably from DNA shop Amsterdam
Amsterdam Seed Center and Paradise seeds are in the exact same location and DNA shop is a very short walking distance

my first trip to Amsterdam in 2000 I remember what happened, I arrived and I had smoked before I departed, got there, walked to the first most apparent coffee shop near central station, The Grasshopper, bought some weed, a skunk if i recall correctly, it was a ripoff, but nonetheless, i toked a long joint, began smoking it, i could not get to the middle of it, put it off went out to the streets immediately, i was more high then i ever wanted to be, didn't expect me with my tolerance to get so high, and in general, reputable coffee shop weed was all in all so potent, i am trying to get to that level. Don't get me wrong, my favorite strain that I grown so far and still grow, William's Wonder, is dank, great stuff, everyone who smoked it agrees, but I KNOW that I have had stronger stuff and want to grow some of that. I hope i get it right this time, cheers

find the coffee shop called The Green Place.... Its by the round Free Masons building... they had the best bud selection top to bottom last time I visited Amsterdam... Dampkring def has a top notch menu for bud and hash as well...

If the DNA seed shop has OG#18 get a pack... you will not be disappointed... HAVE FUN :48:

another strain that i was happy with was from sannies shop selene.good yield, potency,and flavor.sativa upity buzz.

Latest posts

Back