1' x 2' Micro Grow Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Haze,

Nice looking Setup... Congrats on your girls... hope they get bushy and big.

I have a questions about your setup... in your flower setup... there seems to be a box like shape on the right top corner, covered with the mylar... may i ask... what is that? you mentioned your ballast is outside.. so i can't figure out what is there? Also, how do you maintain your temp in the grow room? do you only sue fans and good vent system?

Thanks,
cuzigothigh

Hey cuz,
If you notice both boxes have one. The one on the bottom is right in the middle behind the CFL.

What I did was take a small box (6"x6"x3") and placed it over the exhaust fans, then I sealed it with the foil tape. The bottom of the box was cut open to **** the air out. I did this mainly to seal light in and out of the box. Intruding light can be a big problem during bloom.

If you notice from the back of the cabinets, no light is coming through the fans. The intake holes don't seam to pose a threat so I left them as is. :D

vent.jpg

under vent.jpg

behind.jpg

Thanks for the infor and pics... i am currently having problem maintaining a good temperature in my grow area... i don't have a fan on the exhaust.. but i do have a fan blowing air, from the cealing of the grow to the exhaust... i think my main problem is to much light in the grow area... i am running 600 watts for one plant... i do have an in-line fan, no not fan.. i am not sure what you call them, but they **** air from the hood to the carbon filter... i have posted some pictures... what do you think? how can i make it better?
THanks for your help... keep up your grow... its is looking good!!!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16820

Hey Cuz, I took a look at your grow cab and put my two cents in. Keep up the good work! :cool:

hahaha, I just noticed you can say **** or ******* on this site.:doh: You can say pull or pulling though. :D

The bottom of the box was cut open to **** the air out.

Hey all,

I trimmed some of the lower leave that were damaged by the malathion.

I hadn’t been home in three days and when I got here the White Russian was very droopy and thirsty. I gave her a nice drink of water and she perked right up. I threw in some pics of the NYCSD.

I’ve never grown plants this small. I hope the malathion issue won't effect the yeild to much. Any ideas what I should expect? Ball park figure?:confused2:

Bloom day18 008.jpg

Bloom day18 010.jpg

Bloom day18 012.jpg

Bloom day18 014.jpg

what do you use for your carbon filter?? if you dont mind me asking.

85C

Well???? I don't have one.:eek: I don't have to many freinds but the ones I do have are legal like me and my family knows.:) So I don't worry about it too much. The smell isn't to bad..... yet.

hazewarrior said:
Hey Cuz, I took a look at your grow cab and put my two cents in. Keep up the good work! :cool:

hahaha, I just noticed you can say **** or ******* on this site.:doh: You can say pull or pulling though. :D

True,

I had a hard time figuring out what those stars meant in one of your posts a couple of nights ago... i was wondering, why you would star your own post. Then, whle reading one of my own, i noticed that they starred the word **** (it is probaly starred now, he he :D ), but yeah... pull is good... thanks for your comments... oh wait.. you can also do S U C K ... ja ja ja ... :hubba:

HAHA, I was wondering when someone would get that. Hope all is well Cuz.:)

I went to the hydro store today for some cubes and the owner of the store gave me these samples.:woohoo:
I guess the Gravity is a flower hardener and the Bushmaster is a growth stopper.

HC OWN.jpg

COCO NUT.jpg

Here’s an update on the grow. It seems to be going slower than I expected but all is well. I think the NYCSD is the winner, it just looks much better and I've never had a problem with the quality. :)

bloom day 23 001.jpg

bloom day 23 011.jpg

bloom day 23 019.jpg

Micro bloom day 23.jpg

Micro bloom day 23_1.jpg

Micro bloom day_2.jpg

Checking in on the grow and looking good. Your box has turned out well. Your gals are looking grat and loving the attention.

Glad your doing well. Micro grows are GREAT!

PB:)

I made some changes to the boxes. About 5” of the veg. box was lost because of the HPS ballast and the timer. Since I’m not worried about stealth I decided to mount the timer and the HPS ballast outside of the box. I used an old water heater timer I had to make a case for the HPS. Works pritty good I think. I also mounted the 4 CFL’s on the bottom of the veg. box.

HPS & Timmer.jpg

New 70watt HPS.jpg

Veg box bottom.jpg

New Veg space.jpg

Here's an update. 30 days into bloom and starting to fill out.:D

bloom day30.jpg

bloom day30_2.jpg

Howz it going, Haze? Nice job on the new ballast box. Do you have problems with your ballast humming?

Any updates?

PB:)

Hey Guys,

I haven’t seen my grow in a couple weeks. I am in the process of moving. The county I’m moving to allows me to grow twice as much!!!

My boxes are at an in-laws for safe keeping while I move. I called him the other day and he said all the buds are falling over. He didn’t sound very confidant though. I have a feeling I might be disappointed when I go see them in a couple days.

Here is a pic from 10/01 when I was last there.

No problem with humming from the ballast!! :)

10_01_07.jpg

Latest posts

Back