Purple Kush or Granddaddy Purple Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GanjaGardener said:
Are there any California growers out there who could recommend a dispensary or two that might have Purple Grand Daddy clones avail. I've been searching the net w/o any success and although dispensaries have been mentioned as a source in this thread, no specifics have been offered. (BTW this thread is the first link that shows up when Googling "purple+grand+daddy+kush")

I have a California Med MJ license but live in San Luis Obispo county which doesn't have any dispensaries open, ATM. A dispensary in the Santa Barbara, San Francisco or LA areas would be the easiest for me to get to. Thanks.

There is a Dispensary in Anaheim that always has Purple Kush Clones, my old ladies nephew has grown clones from there, its really good smoke.

The place is Called Mid-County Patient Association

Or there is a place in Fresno that has tons of clones, including GDP and Purple Kush hxxp://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=5996&Itemid=118

Check out Weedmaps hxxp://legalmarijuanadispensary.com, has a search function that lets you narrow down seeds/clones, hit search and it will tell you which Dispensers have what available.

Just got a GDP clone about a month ago hear in Nor Cal. It's flowering already unfortunately. Gonna try to pull a few branches off to clone. I dunno, Im new to this, we'll see if it works....... I'm hoping it will re veg, and be good in the fall.

I do have some grand daddy purple kush seeds, but i didnt buy them !! And i live in canada ( montreal) !! I still have 8 off them ! And i think they are feminise ! Excuse my english im french ! If you really wants some seeds mabe there is a way i could sell you some

Latest posts

Back