Where to order seeds from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every order I've placed with Nirvana has been delivered with no problems. I've had great results with their seeds.

nirvana and the best one out there DR. CHRONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also live in central u.s. and ordered my seeds online with credit from "http://www.420-seeds.com"
they don't have a huge selection, but they are very discrete. 25 seeds for $60 - 10-skunk#1- 10-assorted, and they throw 5 'red-shiva' in there for free.
I got my seeds in 5-7 days, with no problems.
it's been 2 days of germination and I have half in so far. we'll see in the next 3 days.

Hello, Live in USA wondering where is a most excellent site IN USA that I could buy some seeds. Thanks
pussycat:)

didnt you just read this thread??
it answers your question several times..

I have checked out the sites on this particular posts and it is either from Europe or the company no longer has a website. can anybody just give me a website for one that is in USA. Or.........has anybody ordered from Europe and got satisfaction? Thanks for answering this post................and SORRY for pissing anyone off (gawd!!)

dianapd said:
I have checked out the sites on this particular posts and it is either from Europe or the company no longer has a website. can anybody just give me a website for one that is in USA. Or.........has anybody ordered from Europe and got satisfaction? Thanks for answering this post................and SORRY for pissing anyone off (gawd!!)

Seed sellers in the USA and Canada are either shut down by the cops or harassed by them. The seed shops in Holland are most popular because there isn't any problems with shipping from that end. Seeds are not legal in the USA unless they've been microwaved to sterilize them as in birdseed.

You'll have to order from outside the USA.

If i print out one of DOCS forms and fill out what i want and send it off with the MO will the order be filled or will i have to fill out one online too? i know that sounds stupid but i have to ask because i wont have things filled out much if i do e.g. invoice #s things like that anyone just print the form and send it off please let me know if it went threw right. even if not your shipment got taken :cop:

well from my point of veiw these people are telling you great places to get seeds form ,, but im going to tell you a way to get your seeds not sent to your house you can go to your closest hemp shop ,, or marry jane shop (smoke up shop)you no what im talkin about ,, but doing this your taking the chance of getting ripped off and getting tobaco seeds from a story i once hered someone talkin about ,, or you can do this ,,,, this is one everyone will like,,go to your town or public distict office and find out where you can rent mail boxes,, you rent them by the month ,, you can even do this at some post offices,, you just tell them your moving from place to place until you find a house your going to buy ,, so you just want to have a perminant mailing address,, you dont need identification ,, so you can rent the box under john doe if you relly like ,,just make up a name this will work great for you and this will also be your return adress cuz the mail offeces usually want return adresses,, and just send a money order to whomever you decide to buy your seeds from with your return adress get it ????? ,, prefurably someone you can trust and already heard good thingd about like DR. CHRONIC or or mark emery or somthing like that ,, this way their is absolutily no paper trail,,, well i hope this helps you and good luck..

i used to have a P.O Box but got an established addy now but i had thought of that avenue to go too was leaning more to a surname to use forhte order sos not to alert to much attention towards the place im in and then if its taken ( its not my name) or i get it delivered it would most likely be unnoticed by my normal carrier cause of the name on it ( he still delivers past residents mail here and i just stick it back out on there ( id so this still with an empty package lol and a note to the co with my thanks ) but thats a bit down the way i still have to be sure that i can get a grow on right and tight

whats the differenc if its a different name going to the same adress? its still going to the same adress,, i was tryin to tell you just to rent a box from your post office or town office under a fake name,, and you can use thatr as your msailing adress and return adress without anyone really knowing who you are

any body have any info on Passion#1 (doc chronic)? can you suggest a name that is very nice?
Thanks

I Got Some Seeds From Bcseedking.com The Prices Are Really Cheap, Not As Many Varieties Maybe About 40 But Prices Are 50-80 Dollers And Fem Are Around 125. For 15 Seeds. Im On The East Coast In Usa, And I Got Them In One Week..

got some lately crossed female jack herer x bigbud
Send me a message if ur still lookin for some could spare a few
write at [email protected]

What's up with Green House Seed Co. ?

Looks like the absolute ****. Gonna get Lemon Skunk and maybe THE CHURCH... Anyone ever tried those or GreenHouse itself?

Greenhouse is old and established with an awsome stable .The originators of White Widow and many other ledgendary strains ,Pricey but rock solid genetics

Latest posts

Back