MITES, What can I do? Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Hick. It was either him or me at this point. I have read some dumb posts but his were leaning towards idiotic.

...ps I love Noodles and Company after a pre lunch bowl.

mendo local said:
Any ideas, suggestions?

Bag them up and send them to my ex wife please..I too battle these little buggers..and they do get ammuned to stuff so mix up your arsonal..I have added another weapon to my arsonal..a homemade solution that ozzydiodude has in his signature..IMO..the more weapons the better..I grow in a shed so eniallating them is outta the question..I just keep them at bay. Take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
Bag them up and send them to my ex wife please..I too battle these little buggers..and they do get ammuned to stuff so mix up your arsonal..I have added another weapon to my arsonal..a homemade solution that ozzydiodude has in his signature..IMO..the more weapons the better..I grow in a shed so eniallating them is outta the question..I just keep them at bay. Take care and be safe

4U put down the bong, back up, and read the date that Mendo posted this thread.

mendo local said:
Thank BBR, it weird how they attack certain strains and stay away from others. I ll get some pics up later so you can all see what im talking bout

My only answer is...Its like our Weed...why do we like one strain more then another.....most of the time its Taste:spit: Good luck 2U

BuddyLuv said:

No way man..the more i smoke the closer the date gets back here:rofl:

:p

BuddyLuv said:

:bong: :bong: so what your saying is medo dont have a problem antmore:rofl::bolt::bong:

I hope to god he has got a grip on them by now. But don't worry I am guilty as well. I answered a thread some new guy replied to like two days ago and it was from '06. The guy hasn't even been on the site since '07. I hope he sees that I had a solution to his problem, I mean he has been waiting a long time.

costs 4 uk quids from b and q ready made sorted.
skallie

SHOULD READ MITE

mitekilla.jpg

BIO warfare is another option.Predator of
Twospotted mite

Typhlodromus occidentalis

Feeding on mite eggs."

5000 is the smallest number you can get them in but there not that expensive, better to have an infestation of those things than spider mites.

no dont Im haveing fun...Skalli that product is not avialable in the USA..But great news for those over the pond

The more weapons of bug destruction you use the better.
A buddy of mine has spider mites so bad I would not let him around anything I had growing. We tried everything After a two month fight, he gave up. When we cleaned up his grow area there was a hole in the wall straight outside no light showing outside due to ivy growing on the wall. When I looked at the ivy under the mircoscope there was the mites in the millions. Put some "Great Stuff" in the hole bleached the grow room and so far no mites.
You have to very your treatments or the bugs get use to the same treatment all the time. Green Mojoyour way and :peace:

For years I have been using a lite dish soap mist solution on my veg garden outside & never had a bug problem. I dont see why this wouldn't work inside. Also if all else fails you could try ladybugs & praying mantis. They should work inside as well as out. I could just be real stoned, too.

No just hoping for a way to keep healthy? If it does My cousin needs it bad he has had crabs twice in 3 month I told him to leave that girl alone. before he get something that can't be gotten rid of, but the youngens dont lissen very well.

Latest posts

Back