Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nova said:
Hahaha! Ya, dont say you ordered pot seeds... :D

Just tell them you ordered some products online and would like the transaction reversed until it is figured out, by law they have to reverse it! The bank will investigate it, and if anything this should spawn an investigation at Nirvana as well, as his credit company will contact him directly. Thats what i would do....

As far as seedbanks, i have always ordered from Doc, he is awesome. From his location to my mailbox in 3 days, thats service, and im half way cross the planet from him, or so. He also carries nirvana seeds and is a wholesaler for them, it just makes sense....plus his prices are awesome, his shippin is fast and stealthy, and his customer service puts others to shame! He may be a tad more expensive, but should something go wrong, its worth payin that extra buck or two to have that service standard! :hubba:

Seriously tho, i am a little shocked like SmokinMom! This just seems very awkward and not in their best interest as a company to do. :eek:

Nova

Thanks. After this experience I'll only be ordering from doc from now on.

I only ordered from Nirvana this time because they advertise here and I thought I'd throw them a bone to encourage their ads since MP is so good to us. Lesson learned.

Likewise. I thought by purchasing through the advertised link here on the forums, I was helping the cause here on MJP.

No worries on my end as I ordered several different beans from several banks expecting something like this. These were the only beans that didn't show. I am just trying to help others by seeing if I can get somewhere with their support staff.

Maybe a poll is in order. If MarP is putting his name on the line for these cats, maybe some more feedback will help to clarify things.

i've ordered from www.seedbotique.com and recieved my order promptly.

sounds like this is different than buying direct from "Nirvana".

Mine came in Gypsy Nirvana package. No problems and good seeds. i bought unfeminized and am very happy with the ratio. Good seeds IMHO.(except the "free" seeds. they germed but didn't grow)

as far as MarP's advertising and supporting the site, maybe a donation feature/button would be in order. Can a discrete donation feature be arranged?

Maybe, just maybe......the members would feel apt to make a donation.

This site is great, and well worth supporting.

Is it possible to get some "Stoney Bud" seeds from a distributor(...wink...wink) by making a donation through MarP? Then marp could kick back in some form to the member? (amazon gift cert?) That stuffs lookin great!

Lets start our own co-op. Screw all these unreliable seed co's.

Okay I have still not received any replies from Nirvana, but I posted on their forum and got this response from the administrator
:

"As you all have noticed our Support Ticket System has been NOT working very well for already couple of days.

Many tickets did not went through the system and many reply-answers did not reached the customers !

In other words: this mail system has been broken !

Therefore we have closed the current system and working on a complete new support ticket system.

Our apologize for any troubles this has caused !
In the meantime you can email me (please only emergency emails!!! ) at:

help(at)nirvana-shop(dot)com

The Nirvana Shop team."

So it looks like they're saying they are not getting the messages?? But I also left a voice message and that went unanswered too. Maybe their phone system is also down . I think these people need a course in business 101.

The only thing they've been efficient at is their billing. FWIW I did send an email to the above address and surprise surprise...no reply.

Do you really expect a reply at 9.55 pm, just after i have placed my notice on the nirvana website and forum !

please email me "help(at)nirvana-shop(dot)com" and I will assure you that you do get answer!

Rehab is for Quitters said:
Okay I have still not received any replies from Nirvana, but I posted on their forum and got this response from the administrator
:

"As you all have noticed our Support Ticket System has been NOT working very well for already couple of days.

Many tickets did not went through the system and many reply-answers did not reached the customers !

In other words: this mail system has been broken !

Therefore we have closed the current system and working on a complete new support ticket system.

Our apologize for any troubles this has caused !
In the meantime you can email me (please only emergency emails!!! ) at:

help(at)nirvana-shop(dot)com

The Nirvana Shop team."

So it looks like they're saying they are not getting the messages?? But I also left a voice message and that was ignored too. Maybe their phone system is also down ;) . I think these people need a course in business 101.

The only thing they've been efficient and successful at is their billing. FWIW I did send an email to the above address and surprise surprise...no reply.

Nirvanashop said:
Do you really expect a reply at 9.55 pm, just after i have placed my notice on the nirvana website and forum !

please email me "help(at)nirvana-shop(dot)com" and I will assure you that you do get answer!

I DID email you---SEVERAL TIMES!!

And I would think that responding to dissatisfied customers would take priority over posting on the MP message forum, but perhaps we have different definitions of 'customer service'. Or perhaps you arent getting your emails.

And you have MANY dissatisfied customers on this site and others who have received no response from you via email or thru your site. Many placed orders MONTHS ago and have tried to get a response from you to no avail....so the "it's 9:55 pm excuse" doesnt hold much water, esp given your automated email YESTERDAY that you would get back to me "a.s.a.p.". If you are having email problems, you need to get them fixed or close up shop if you can't ship product.

You should read thru some of the other threads on this forum and other MJ forums. Its not just me who is frustrated...you're developing a bad reputation which is not in the best interest of your future business.

Nirvanashop said:

Dude, legitimate complaints from customers are every businessman's golden opportunity to show your ethics and integrity (imperative for a business that depends on repeat customers). If this is how you respond to your unhappy customers then your true colors are showing, unfortunately for you.

The seed business can be very seedy at time's to say the least:rolleyes:

lets give Nirvanashop a chance to right the wrongs over the next week or so and see if order's get straitened out before this gets turned into a huge flame thread:)

:48:

HGB said:
The seed business can be very seedy at time's to say the least:rolleyes:

lets give Nirvanashop a chance to right the wrongs over the next week or so and see if order's get straitened out before this gets turned into a huge flame thread:)

:48:

I agree. Any business can have a few bad apples. The shipping clerks may be pocketing the seeds--actually this was my theory because MP said the owner was out of town and subcontracted the shipping and my package did NOT look tampered with or opened after the original sealing. Maybe the guys he used are just dishonest flakes who arent shipping the goods.

And I was a first time customer so didnt know how to navigate the site. But after spending much time reading the forums there today and talking to others on the site, it appears that the 'ticket' system was not operating properly. The reason many of us started to assume the worst is because when you open a ticket you get a reply that says something to the effect of 'your ticket has been successfully entered....you will get a response asap'....then we didnt get responses.

So I agree lets give this guy a shot at fixing the probs and reserve judgement for later.

Yeah lets not try andd hang the guy yet. Give em a chance, They are a worldwide shipper andif that many people are complaining then it will take awhile to get to them all. I do agree that quick customer service is what makes a good company, but keep in mind, this isnt wal-mart or some huge company. Just please be patient and im sure it will get resolved.

They ripped me off before too, about 6 months ago. I started ordering from the doc and have had no problems getting seeds since.

The man has logged in to back up his links from this site so that says alot in my book... seems to me he has come to do right to those that have been done wrong while he was gone...

A ticket support sytem isnt easy to set up as me or Marp can tell you it's not easy to run a site:) and things can be broke for a long period of time before the owner even knows...

Hat's off I say for take'n the time to address the problem here on MP.com

i wrote to Nir. several times re: not getting my product... Nada! Even if it's just gross incompetence I am done w/ them.

HGB said:
The man has logged in to back up his links from this site so that says alot in my book
why would you say that, IMO he did nothing, the whole point that everyone is stating is they got ripped off since they received no seeds or been contacted by him, he answered 3 pages later after multiple people stating the obvious.
but what did he say?
Do you really expect a reply at 9.55 pm,

after all the complaints he read here, i would think any HONEST man would be more worried on apologizing or stating how the problem will be resolved instead of starting with a smart *** comment. But yet once again he said to email him and didnt even bother to address the issue why he was here in the first place...
I have never purchased seeds but after being an online buyer for many years you cant help but be cautious and this guy clearly doesnt care for his business reputation by facts stated here by others.. in my book i will never do business with them in the future and really dont think many more here will, MARP might wanna try a different seed seller, this ones future might not bring you too many hits..:aok:

allglad said:
I see...so Nirvana DOES have something to do with this site..contradiction ---- Looks like I shall go elsewhere to converse on MJ.

Are you that dense? :hitchair: In order for a site to stay available without a subscription fee is to have advertisers. Do you complain to a tv or radio station because you bought something stupid and it didn't do what it was advertised to do? No... and btw, good luck finding another site that doesn't advertise. :rofl:

I have a website for other entheogens that does NOT have advertisers and no subscriptions, so all the money I pull in from my own personal store on the site is what supports the site. There is no profit to be made on my part, but it helps maintain the server.

As for the 'scam' aspect, you always have to suspect such things when ordering overseas, or ordering online in general through uncontracted means. There is no way to prove one way or the other, scam or not, it's a chance you were willing to take before ordering. You might not have gotten the seeds anyway if they were confiscated. You'd still be out the money, and the beans.

Ok it was so cool to be in this forum.

I am so glad this subject was started.

I apprecated all of the comments here and in my past posts that I have written in and also those that I had read. Many thanks to those that have assisted me.

On my user name Allglad being banned...well its just funny. Amazing how policies and clicks can be so related. LOL I got banned for typeing I could converse else where..yet someone typed dense...LOL

Well good day...life and smoke to you all.

Aloha
All

Latest posts

Back