Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been following his for days, and I am happy to see some dialog finally opening up between nirvana and the unsatisfied customers. I will wait to place my order until everything seems resolved but I am encouraged by the posts as of late.

I would also like to thank Mars. It seems like he is really trying to be a moderator in all of this and It is tough to make everyone happy. Also I think it shows class to take down the banner until this is resolved. I am sure it hurts you financially and we all do appreciate your sacrifice. The is the best forum on the net I have found for growing resources. Everyone on here is so cool and helpful, I am just glad to have found this place.

I couldn't agree more about MarP's integrity. It is very impressive, especially for someone who provides so much to all of us for FREE.

I'm STILL trying to figure out how we can contribute to the site without it being traceable. Couldn't you, MarP, take Visa and then those of us who want to help support the site could buy those 'pre-paid visa cards' and use those instead of the ones with our names on them that send a bill to our homes?

I understand the Paypal and the money order issues, but there has to be a solution. Any other ideas out there??

Rehab is for Quitters said:
I couldn't agree more about MarP's integrity. It is very impressive, especially for someone who provides so much to all of us for FREE.

I'm STILL trying to figure out how we can contribute to the site without it being traceable. Couldn't you, MarP, take Visa and then those of us who want to help support the site could buy those 'pre-paid visa cards' and use those instead of the ones with our names on them that send a bill to our homes?

I understand the Paypal and the money order issues, but there has to be a solution. Any other ideas out there??

Cash;)

MrPuffAlot said:
Updates anyone??

Sad how fast this fell off the radar. Keep it going, if for nothing else than to educate people.

Yeah, here's my update. There IS NO update. Nothing from Nirvana after the rip-off. TG it was only few sheckles and not a major invst.

I got an email from them yesterday that my replacement goods have shipped. I'll let you know if/when it gets here.

I read on their site that some people had their packages show up with a letter from Customs inside that their seeds had been confiscated. They also said the package had green Customs tape on it where it had been opened.

Would Customs ever take your goods and NOT leave a note? From everything I have read, that would be illegal. But mine had no note nor any indication that it had been opened after the original sealing...but definitely no seeds inside.

I also don't know how Customs would differentiate between pot seeds and hemp seeds (which are now legal to import). Anyone?

as you they say..

squeeky wheel gets the oil..

I got an email from them yesterday that my replacement goods have shipped. I'll let you know if/when it gets here.

Still nothing here

I can buy a mall gift cert here that has the mall name and its a visa logo'd card. completely anonymous. I used them for a poker tourney i put on. i bought a few cards there. You can get any denomination up to like 500 per card. Then they ask you how many cards you want!They assume everycard is for a gift to be spent at that mall.....but guess what, the visa logo is accepted everywhere and anywhere so
If someone would put up a donation link that would accept a visa card he could generate some income to help support the site. Well.....at least from the other members LOL cuz Rehab and i for figuring this out are gunna get amnesty! :p

:banana:

allgrownup said:
I can buy a mall gift cert here that has the mall name and its a visa logo'd card. completely anonymous. :banana:

That seems like a pretty good idea.

P.S. Amnesty LMAO! Another good idea!

In the new stealth packaging!! :cool:

I still don't understand why the first ones came with no seeds, but this new stealth packaging is WAY better.

Good luck to everyone else waiting for seeds.

I still don't understand why the first ones came with no seeds, but this new stealth packaging is WAY better.

Congratulations:lama:

Good to here Nirvana is making good.

Most excellent.!

And to those who are still waiting, keep on them til they do good by you as well.

Well that's some great news. :aok: I'm sure he will make good with everyone else as well. ;)

Kudos to Nirvana..

RunbyHemp, how did your situation turn out??
You were one of the first to report issues.

anyways..

Sounds like Nirvana cleaned up its act, and can be recommended.

Latest posts

Back