Nirvana shop???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
I paid for something I did not receive and they have made no effort to rectify the matter. If that isn't stealing I don't know what is.

I totally agree that you got screwed.
Problem is though with many seed banks, they get constant complaints of "non-germ, or fraudulent claims"
Why most (95%) have in there dislaimer that once they are shipped end of story, it's a shame that low lifes ruin the business for legit complaints and problems.
I don't know what to say for ya runby. I feel bad.
I've ordered Nirvana seeds from both seed boutique and nirvana themselves. Great seeds for the NEWB, but was not thrilled with the plants after growing some good crosses of better f1's.
But, I have seen 1000's of successes from them as well. Why your incident is hard for many to accept. They been around for so long. It's just unfortunate you got screwed.
This situation just *****...and its you that suffered. It's crap.
I just hope all future orders from other banks go well for you.
Maybe you got forced into breeder packs and will grow them mack daddy strains from DP and DJ Short ect ;)

like I said earlier in this thread..... the seed business can be seedy at times, It's the nature of the beast....

if a person goes online to order seed's then they most be will'n not to get that order do to the machine :)

think about it folks.... Nirvana has been around and will be around for many years yet to come:hubba:

really don't think the man is out to rip peeps of there seeds or money my self

chiz happens in this hobby and that's just the way it is

grow on

Runbyhemp said:
I agree with everything you said apart from one line Stoney

"For you to label them as thieves because your order was screwed up isn't fair."

I paid for something I did not receive and they have made no effort to rectify the matter. If that isn't stealing I don't know what is.

Peace and good luck to you too

Hey RBH,

Are you in northern or southern Ireland? I only ask because I've been reading up on mj seed import laws/customs of various countries and the UK/NI and the Republic of Ireland have different laws.

Also I totally feel your frustration--I've been there and there's nothing more maddening than feeling like you're being ripped off. BUT I was also in your shoes and was able to get some resolution. You may be burned out on the whole thing--my order was pretty substantial so it was worth it to me to keep at it-- so if you have any fight left in you, I would recommend the following:

Tho I get called 'Dude' a lot on this site, I am actually a girl and as such nagging is one of my strong suits ;) . I sent multiple emails to Nirvana and even posted several threads on their forum and finally did get attention and got my seeds. I've been communicating with the owner via his private email and gave him feedback on the new stealth packaging. The first half of my order came about 2 weeks ago and I just returned from a trip to find the 2nd half of the shipment waiting for me in the same stealth packaging. I don't want to reveal any details of the new packaging, but suffice it to say that he will need to get some special things ordered before he can ship in mass (he was testing this method out to make sure it worked). So I am personally convinced that he does want to make things right.

I agree completely that the communication/customer service needs a major overhaul. If you don't have the owners private email, let me know and I'll pm you with it. While I got NO attention at all when attempting to communicate with their customer service I did get a response when I emailed the owner directly. He does acknowledge that they've had some issues. I'm not sure what's going on there, but maybe he's just overwhelmed trying to fix things inside and hasn't gotten to you yet? Anyway let me know if you want his email. Good luck!

My situation is a little different than yours though. Mine has been going on the last 6 months. My issue was not packaging.

They "said" that they were going to replace faulty seeds for me. After months of not arriving I got in touch again. They acknowledged that my seeds had not been sent and promised to do so. Same thing again, months later nothing. Once again they promised to send them. No seeds.

That is the concise version of events. I have a whole thread about it. It omits the dozens of unanswered mails I wrote. So you see, there is NO grey area in my situation.

They have admitted to not sending me the seeds and now will not respond to me. I have never been offered any kind of explanation. They have dragged this along and caused my unhappiness to escalate. I thought that perhaps there was a shortage of K2 and even said I would accept any seeds.

If they had said "tough luck" in the beginning, this thing would be forgotten about. I understand the nature of the business.

Rehab is for Quitters, thanks for the offer, but I'm going to decline. I'm not begging any more (because thats what it boils down to). He has a record of my case (last unanswered email sent a couple of days ago; an entire history of the issue and copies of emails sent by them). I take pride in what I do for a living and try to make sure that my customers are all happy. Sometimes you end up losing a few quid or an hour or two's labour sorting out a difficult customer. That's nature of the business too.Some of them have to be told to go away or they will bleed you. But never have I told somebody that I will look after them and then just flat out pretend that they do not exist.

This is the end of it for me (said that before this thread was opened .. lol)

I appreciate the feedback guys and know what you're trying to say. I apologise for my "thread hijack" comment earlier.

And furthermore, I hope that everyone will have continued good fortune with them.

Stoney Bud said:
No offence is taken. You'll have to contact the owner about that. I think for every one person who doesn't get their seeds, hundreds do.

I've used Nirvana many times with absolutely no problems.

Just as with everything, if you don't like it, just stop using it. The rest of us that have great results with them will prolly keep right on using them.

You want MarP to take the ad off his site because you believe it to be less than a good place, and I think Nirvana is a great place and I'd like MarP to keep the ad so that he can make more money from the customers who are using them through this ad.

We cancel each other out.

Good luck to you on your next try with someone else.

Ye i totally agree with u there they do seem to be very popular so mistakes do happen i was just a bit mad that it was my first time buying and i was one of the few that didnt get good results and the comments made in this thread recently so ignore my comment about the ad, I have had an email off them today to say they will resend the seeds i ordered which i didnt expect so im happy to just know that they tried, i just didnt recieve anything from them for over a month which made me a bit sceptical.
One thing i will suggest for first time buyers is finding a good seller within youre own country because if you don't recieve the seeds you dont know whether it was them that missed the order or if customs plays a part which makes the seller look bad if they are verified which is the scenerio in my case.
As i said im happy that they got back to me via email and im still in conversation with them (whether or not they resend), so then at least i know they tried so :aok: for nirvana seedbank from me.

Ok I got my shipment today & all is more than good.

I think the main prob. with my first shipment was the packaging. The envelope was so easy to open and the new one is sealed much better.

Thats not all that gave me reassurance. I cant and dont want to bash or go into details, but there are many more improvements & I think ordering from Nirvana may have an issue now or then...and maybe communictation may take work...but as stated in this thread there are many others to buy beans and be ripped off...others that dont do any customer service at all...etc..etc. These guys may take a while but hey I got a gift much better than the old gift they gave......I dont need it..but hey...nice..good touch and even better for assurance for any future order I may get.

I want to thank Nirvana, the guy that started this post...& all involved in the change of Nirvana including those here at MP.

I will now bid this forum Aloha. As I dont agree in being banned for the single issue I had here....and never read a word in the policy section appplying the said issue.

Many thanks to those I have met here that have helped me...and to the people I got to know here...good to meet ya.

Good smokes and grows to all.

That is horrible Runbyhemp. The Good news is I "WAS" going to buy some seeds from them and you may have saved my money. Thanks for that! My question to you would be; where would you by seeds then if you were me? I really want to order from Bcbudonline as they have some really nice strains. Any experience there or anyone else.
https://www.bcbudonline.com/bcbd.php

Hi im from bulgaria and i want buy seeds ;)) from where i can get good and fast seeds..
tnx!

Runbyhemp said:

Peace and good luck to you too

Did you ever get them Runbyhemp ?

Latest posts

Back