my pc grow box setup with pics i made two

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what he's doing is using small clones, and flowering them in the PC case, producing 8 colas each time around. A mini-sea-of-green, right?

jcolvv89 said:
Wait I'm a little puzzled still on this, you can grow in a computer tower? Like I can actaully make it into a grow room to grow weed in it? Isn't it to small to grow it in? Like everyone else builds stuff that are atleast 2ft high. Wouldn't the height affect it or you have to take it out of there and put it somewere else to grow?

Sorry I'm still a noob to this

But I love the idea! if you can actaully do it I'm going to do that!

It's all about the strain of mj.... He is growing (or was growing) Lowerider #2 plants which are very short plants... by flowering them early and some training if need be.. you should have no probs growing them in such a small space...

Sorry for bringing up and old thread guys, but It was a good one, and would like to know how the grow was, and if it's still in use?

what light did you use and how much did it cost to make it whats the yield per palnt

Don't buy cases, thats crazy talk.

These days everything is disposible and everything gets dropped of somewhere in a nice organized fashion called the recycling center. So do what I do, take advantage of that and go vist it at night and help them with their recycling. I found a laser printer and a P4 3.0Ghz with a gig of ram juts the other day. I scavange lots of parts out of that place.

hey im new to this and i love the idea of the pc box...awesome. i started striping a pc box. but the thing is i need help with what 2 buy for the whole operation...some help would be appreciated? thanx

Latest posts

Back