Anybody use a supercloset before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Type_S150

Reaction score
Ok, Im thinking about getting a supercloset, but I want to make sure it works. Its going to be too dificult to ventilate the areas of the house I want to grow in, so Im thinking about buying a closet. It claims I can grow 11 plants 4.5ft tall. This would be perfect for me. Its a little expensive, but I dont really have the time and tools to build my own. For me, this would be well worth it. I just want to know if it works good. Thanks.

hXXp://www.supercloset.com/[/URL]

so nobody has tried one of these before? Does it look like it would work well?

Its a little expensive, but I dont really have the time and tools to build my own.

At $2395 I'd be making the time. Buy a bud box for a couple of hundred, hang your lights,get some ventilation going.. No tools needed.

Save thousands ... literally !! If I won the lottery, I wouldn't buy one of those things.

RBH

Runbyhemp said:
At $2395 I'd be making the time. Buy a bud box for a couple of hundred, hang your lights,get some ventilation going.. No tools needed.

Save thousands ... literally !! If I won the lottery, I wouldn't buy one of those things.

RBH

lol. where could I buy a bud box? Any home improvement store? I just liked the way it looked, seemed like it could pass very well for a piece of furniture at a quick glance. The other thing is, I dont know **** about setting up timers and drip systems and things like that. It just seemed liek something that would work well for a beginner grower that knows nothing about growing. Everytime I do read up on it, it seems like I get more confused, lol.

By the sounds of it, you have a done a little research. I did a bunch of research before my first grow and totally overwhelmed myself. The end result was a product similar to that. Keep is simple. Buy a light or two for a few hundred bucks. Buy some good soil and fertilizers. Then a few fans for circulation and you are set. Take the $1,500 you save and send it to me as I need a vacation. :p

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...0051&productId=37827&cmArea=FEATURED:SC2:CG92

DLtoker said:
By the sounds of it, you have a done a little research. I did a bunch of research before my first grow and totally overwhelmed myself. The end result was a product similar to that. Keep is simple. Buy a light or two for a few hundred bucks. Buy some good soil and fertilizers. Then a few fans for circulation and you are set. Take the $1,500 you save and send it to me as I need a vacation. :p

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?&langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=2&catalogId=10051&productId=37827&cmArea=FEATURED:SC2:CG92
Thanks, lol. So I guess any type of cabinet would work then? How big of box would I need for 6-12 plants? Closer to the 12, lol.

I couldn't really tell you how much space you would need for 12 plants as I never grow my plants a large as most everyone else... Buy the box size that is right fro your space... Then start a pack or two of beans and take it step by step.

Another thing, if this is your 1st grow start with soil, not hydro. Soil is more forgiving. You mess up once with hydro everything in the system suffers. Just my opinion though. Good luck in whatever you try:D.

DLtoker said:

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?&langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=2&catalogId=10051&productId=37827&cmArea=FEATURED:SC2:CG92
What was the noise/smell level like?

I had a tiny carbon filter with my cabinet... I was growing a Skunk strain, C99 and Twilight in the cab and the smell wasn't too bad. If you didn't know what pot smelled like, it wasn't noticeable. And whenever my parents or someone else would visit me, I would simply light a candle.

DLtoker said:
I had a tiny carbon filter with my cabinet... I was growing a Skunk strain, C99 and Twilight in the cab and the smell wasn't too bad. If you didn't know what pot smelled like, it wasn't noticeable. And whenever my parents or someone else would visit me, I would simply light a candle.
Thanks. How many plants were you growing?

DLtoker said:
14 of them made it to the flowering stage... I could have fit 20. You can see pics in my gallery.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/4034
Wow, very nice. So you grew this in a box you made? What size was the box, and can you also tell me how much dried you got out of that, and what size pots you were using for them. They all look great. Sorry for all the questions, Im sure you have answered these 100 times.

No worries man. :D

I bought this box because I felt overwhelmed and incapable of setting up a proper grow area. Now I know how foolish I was blowing cash for something so silly and simple. I yielded close to a half pound on that grow I'd say... That's just eye weight. ;)

Check out the link man.

It's similar to yours. The toss in all technological garbage and make it sound as if growing is rocket science... So you want to buy their product to make it easy. Just say no bro. I know I answered a thread in which someone was looking to build a cab. Maybe you two could do one together. ;) There majority of people on here would love to give you tips on how to make a killer cab when you have questions or need advice.

Dude... We can even make a shopping list for you so you can do a one stop shop at home depot or something along those lines. ;)

DLtoker said:
Dude... We can even make a shopping list for you so you can do a one stop shop at home depot or something along those lines. ;)
Whenever you have time:). That would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back