Satori Strain !!! comments??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
Contains land race genetics from: Nepal

"""Cultivation: indoor/outdoor

Flowering time: 65-70 days/October

Yield: 550-600 gr/m2 (dry weight)

High: a clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people.

Aroma (dry): spicy; fruity; pungent

Medical use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; relieves symptoms of sensory motor neurologic disorders such as restless leg syndrome and can be applied for a variety of other medical uses."""

""2006 we introduced our new Satori. We have refined this strain genetically to produce an even more reliable and powerful cross that will delight your connoisseur heart. Satori is an exceptionally easy to grow sativa. She has shown impressive hardiness against spider mites and other pests, and she posseses a good measure of mold resistance. Her slim appearance makes it possible to plant in narrow rows, or in SOG, to maximize her typical record yields even more. The firm sideshoots provide highest quality cuttings. As with all our sativas she is heat resistant - an added bonus for small indoor environments and hot summer grows. The mainly sweet & fruity-spicy aroma is a real treat for the senses. Satori grows a long headbud with chunky flowers and does not require much feeding on soil; you can almost do without feeding provided you use quality soil and sufficient pot size (approx. 2 gallon pots for adult plants under 250-600W lamps). Keep EC levels low in hydroponics for best results. All Mandala strains are extremely efficient in nutrient uptake due to their hybrid vigor and require only low EC levels/feeding to develop huge leaf, stem and bud structure. Satori is a high yielding, powerful plant with an exceptional sativa high. The heavy buds are easy to manicure, and from the resinous bud leaves you can produce finest grade hash, comparable in quality to the famous Nepalese “temple balls”. ""

OMG this strain sounds friggin great!!!
anyone else grown this strain??
600+ grams....wow
and it sounds hardy as heck! smells great, taste great, high azz yeild...
should i order it? 10 seeds for
€17.50....? i would get 20 seeds

looks great.. but the flowering period is kinda of long!!

The flowering time is a little long. The yeild is excellet though. The top third of the plant is a fat cola. It is easy to manicure since most of the plant is bud. I put clones into flowering at 6 inches height and have solid colas about 18 inches tall allowing a great yeild in a sog. I grew nice buds in hot summer temps in the 90's and 100's. I grew clone sisters outdoors and indoors at the same time prefering the indoor bud. I tried growing them under 600 watt hps and changed over to 1000 watt mh in the last couple of weeks for the best high, flavor, and yeild. I tried cuts from the same mom in 600 hps only but the high and flavor wasn't as good,IMHO.
It isn't as heavy as the hasberry that has similar yeilds. A joint or two of the satori will get you pretty high for sure. I like to smoke it during the day time and the hashberry at night. Satori has nice bag appeal and would make a nice commercial strain if sombody was so inclined.
I only grow a few seeds at a time so I have plenty of beans left. I did get some male flowers on the satori under all conditions but they were all from the same mother. I did get some seeds in my hashberry from them but not many. I still have some growing in my garden. Good genetics for a good price. I hope this helps.

Long flowering period? Seems pretty standard to me. And it sounds like a good strain, and a good price.

Crazy Horse said:
Long flowering period? Seems pretty standard to me. And it sounds like a good strain, and a good price.

Ya thats what im saying.....normal strains finish in what...60days?
and this one finishes in 65.....i can wait 5 day or more for it to finish....

Thanks for the replys guys.....good to hear what you think :)

my kinda grow. I may have to try her sometime. I had some nepalese hash nearly 40 yrs ago that I recall as excellent. Also, I smoked some Willie Nelson, and if I'm not mistaken, it has nepalese roots.

this will be next for me gonna grow this and sadhu right next to eachother. love smokin mandala weed, be great to grow it. they have it cheap at seedboutique.com

Latest posts

Back