I Call It Ultimate Stealth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
:hubba: Ok,here how it started i was originally growing in that room but i wasnt feeling comfortable when people visted me....as no one knows that i grow !!!The most imp thing to do..... and i have alot of friends that come over so i decided to have the biggest stealth ROOM...here it is....what do you think guys.....
NOTE: the room is cut in 2 fro veg and flowering...
SIZE: W 1.7m L 3m H 2.8m

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

That is awesome. A great idea, and well crafted. What sort of $$ did it cost?

That is pretty sick room nice job.

Thanks
SALT

Exactly 1600$ with 6 HPS lights and 2 vent fans. if you want to see waht is growing inside.:) ..check the general grow room...got some nice picks and the growing journal... Thanks guys for the comments..

That looks awesome and hope you never get caught! However, you cracked the hustlers code...don't tell no one. So technically you're already one step ahead.

BTW - what did you use on the window to conceal the light?

You gotta love it,
Very nice work dude, SHHHhhhhhhhh keep it quite.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeah, don't tell anyone. Very nice job. Next best thing to being underground! lol.

Sexiest thing I have seen all week! And it has been one of those weeks!

dude look at my grow!
I did like the same dang thing....just in a different room/closet...check it out

Thanks you all for the positive feedbackand for vegs question regarding the window... the window originally had a sliding filter screen for bugs..so i took it out cut the same size of wood frame that fits exactly as the existing screen and put it instead then for extra security i put duc tape here is the pic....

to check out what is growing inside goto:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=209123&posted=1#post209123

P1030035.JPG

P1030036.JPG

P1030037.JPG

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
dude look at my grow!
I did like the same dang thing....just in a different room/closet...check it out

lol dont be jealous! yours got props too! :)

kewl setup!

Love that setup MD! Very professional, do you have views of the inside? Does any light show behind the bookstand that covers that hole?

Very nice I look 4ward to being sneaky in my own home in the future. Once again Very nice job!! Enjoy the fruits of ur labour!!!:bong2:

thanks again guys....and for the question related to ..if the light comes out behind the book stand well,no because i put a small door with sponge fitting to the edge of the door so it will keep the light hidden.
and what was amazing is that, because i have a strong ventilation (out) it is acting like a vacum so when i shut the door it looks it automatically:) and no lights escapes...

Great thinking there speero. Update us with pics when you get your girls in there!

Latest posts

Back